30 down, 70+ to go!

• I feel great! In just six weeks I have dropped 30 pounds. I'm exercising almost every day and truly enjoying it. For the first time ever, I'm losing weight with little effort because I'm not denying myself anything. Instead, I'm focusing on watching portion sizes and eating lots of fresh fruit, veggies and lean protein.

I've reached my first mini-goal of losing 30 lbs. I'm amazed at just how easy this is!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • Great job =o)
  • Awesome Sauce!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Thanks! You guys are awesomely supportive!!!!
  • Way to go!
  • Awesome work! You should share some progress pictures!!
  • WOO WOO!!! great job love! keep goin! : )
  • Sadly, I don't have pictures of me at my highest weight. I do have some from a few weeks ago. I posed a comparison on my blog (see my signature for link).
    I don't see much of a difference but it's all good. I feel so much better and my clothes are fitting better!!!
  • Quote: I feel great! In just six weeks I have dropped 30 pounds. I'm exercising almost every day and truly enjoying it. For the first time ever, I'm losing weight with little effort because I'm not denying myself anything. Instead, I'm focusing on watching portion sizes and eating lots of fresh fruit, veggies and lean protein.

I've reached my first mini-goal of losing 30 lbs. I'm amazed at just how easy this is!
    You're completely inspirational to me!! Way to go! That's awesome x10!!!
  • Great job!!