Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-05-2006, 09:19 AM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default Lose it By July 4th--4 weeks to go

Supersized-Great job on fitting into smaller clothes. You must be walking on air right about now. Keep t up!!

Aimee-hey you are doing awesome. what type of store is Roots?? I don't think there are any down here in the states. And that Vodka slime sounds yu-mmy! I will definitely try it one day.

Courtnie-I have lots of pounds to go to. Don;t worry about it too much. Maybe we should start thinking about making smaller goals that way we reach them. Tha sucks about the condo but that's great news about the house. Hope everything works out in the end.

lovemygordie-congrats on not giving in to temptation.

softballmom-you are doing awesome. Do you only have 3 more pounds to go?? Change that ticker girl!!!

I didn't end up going to LA. There was really bad weather here on Friday and I was too scared to get on the plane (yes, I'm a wimp lol) So I will be going on June 16. Now I have a chance to really drop a couple of pounds.

Have a great day!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:27 AM   #2  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Well it took a little looking on my part but I found out that I have lost 12 pounds so far on this one and I only have 8 more to go!!! I cant really belive that I am that close! I change some of my plan and tryed to make it as easy for me to look at and I lost alot with out even knowing it. So I guess that what I wanted to do worked.

I just wanted you all to know I may not post here much but I am still in this and I am still working on getting to my goal of a loss of 20 pounds by July...

Have a nice day ladies!!! (waves)
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

1.6 down for me this week! woooo!!!!

Rosario - we definatly need to work on smaller goals, haha. In some ways I think these lose so much by a certain date are bad because you don't always make it but then they are good because you try harder. Sorry you didn't make it LA But now you can work on losing some more! You can do it! I hope we get the house too, I am ready to kill my boyfriend's family - seriously.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Rosario--Sorry you didn't get to go on your trip...I was on a plane in a bad storm once and it was SCARY!!

la3y_un1c0rn--Congrats on the 12 pounds! Woo hoo!!

Courtnie--Congrats on the 1.6 pounds! I really hope you get that house!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow...I still need to get better about exercise so I'm not expecting any big loss. On Saturday I'm flying out to go visit my family for about 10 days...in the past I've ALWAYS gained weight being around them because everything seems to revolve around food!! We'll be having a big party for my mom and grandmother's birthdays, as well as a father's day gathering. I just have to remember to watch my portions a little better this time and really keep my goal in mind!
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

lovemygordie - first of all, just want to say Boston Terriers are SOOOO cute; my gramma has one she is a fat little thing tho! I want a small dog and I am thinking about one. Second, losing weight around family is sooo hard! I have some family here and even doing my best I blew it most days. It is tuff, but you can do it! Just do your best and try and get in some extra exercise.

I exercise like crazy, sometimes I think too much. I did do any yesterday and haven't today either - I feel so guilty but I am sick and I know my body needs it!
Old 06-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #6  

Hello everyone!

I am new to this site. I too am working towards one of my small goals. I want to loss 20 to 30 lbs by July 1st. So far I have lost 8 lbs. Wish me luck!
Angis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:36 PM   #7  
Working on Hot!

Welcome Angis!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 01:39 PM   #8  

Thank you !!!!
Angis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:49 PM   #9  

Just weighed in.. down 1 pound.
I bought an eggplant yesterday, something I've never tried. This might sound crazy but eggplants are so funny looking, it's the main reason I've never tried one before LOL.
I am going to experiment with it tonight and see if I can make it taste better than it looks.

Rosario - You are not a wimp. I have never flown before so I really couldn't imagine flying in a storm.

la3y_un1c0rn - 12 pounds !!! Congrats!

lovemygordie - Family gatherings can be tough, ITA with Courtnie : Just do your best and try and get in some extra exercise.

Courtnie - I hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the exercise. I feel so guilty when I don't do any.
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #10  
Starting Fresh

Karma27 - congrats on the 1 pound and trying new food! woooo!
Old 06-05-2006, 02:52 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 165/152/123

Height: 5'1"

Unfortunately, Rosario, the 3lb loss was before the challenge. So I haven't lost anything the last two weeks - :0( If anything the challenge will keep me OP with food and exercise.

Congrats to la3y un1c0rn, Courtnie, Angis, and Karma27 on your losses. And WELCOME Angis!

Good luck Rosario and lovemygordie in the upcoming weeks. I know you can do it! I agree with you, lovemygordie, on portion control and focus. It's pushing away that is the hardest. Just be mindful of what you want more.
softballmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:06 PM   #12  
Fat-be-gone

karma-just add cheese!! and bake. that's the best way to eat em, i think.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:10 PM   #13  
Working on Hot!

I could not eat eggplant..My mom likes it she tryed to get me to try it I just could not do it...My new food was sweetpotatoes...they are so good...
Old 06-05-2006, 03:23 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

My new food was a new salad dressing, I haven't had my salad yet tho - but will soon!
Old 06-05-2006, 03:42 PM   #15  
Working on Hot!

I need to add a new food. What is some of the rest of yall's new food?