Easter Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 18
Go to
  • Hey guys! I wanted to start an Easter challenge because I didn't see one Challenges keep me accountable so who is in? There are 10 weeks till Easter!

SW:210
    GW:190

That's 2 pounds week!

I picked a weigh in day since it was requested by some people.
    Sundays are the day! Here is the link to the spreadsheet to put your weight. https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CJunyLUH

Feel free to edit it and make it fancy =P

If you don't know how to add your name just comment on the thread and I will add you!
  • I'm game. My problem is that I am from New Orleans and before Easter is Mardi Gras. So I will probably be partaking in some adult beverages that might sabotage my Easter Challenge.
  • I'm in!

I think I could do 15 pounds by then!

So....
    Now: 175
    Easter: 160!

That would be exciting!
  • Awesome I'm excited!

Catahoula- You can do it! Don't give in!!!
  • I want to be 140 by easter! Thanks for making this!
  • I'll try! I wanna get down to 108 by Easter. Lowest I've ever been in 2 years!
  • I'll join in! Kind of like updating my weight places haha. Going to set kind of a big-ish goal for me, as I know I'm losing slowly it might not be possible...but I'll set it anyway and try to get as close as I can!

SW February 16: 64kg / 141 lbs
    GW April 22: 58kg / 127.8 lbs

Just over 13 pounds, 6 kilograms...definitely not a definite, but a possibility anyway.
  • I'm in!

My starting weight is 132lbs.
    My goal weight is 125lbs.

I love challenges!
  • Ooh...I'm in

SW: 196
    GW: 185
  • We can do it!!
    I'm so sore today so no workout! My weight is up a bit I think because TOM is coming up and from the kettlebell workout yesterday. Hope it goes down!
  • Totally in.

SW: 232
    CW: 220
    GW: 199

21 pounds over about 10 weeks. It may be a little bit aggressive, but man would it be something to be in onederland by the end of April!
  • Im in! I think Im going to shoot for 250! Currently, as of this morning, I am 267.4.
  • Oh! I am so in!!!

SW: 154
    GW: 136 (normal BMI)

18lbs! I can do this!!!!
  • I want to be at least 165 by then!
  • How often will we report/weigh in?