Points + zero point snack

• So we were talking about snacks and stuff with the new program tonight and our leader mentioned a new zero point snack she had tried.

1 large can pumpkin (not pie filling!)
    1 pkg fat free, sugar free vanilla pudding mix

Blend the two ingredients together and chill for a few hours. (can add spices if wanted)

Serving sizes of 1/2 cup are zero points. Its just sweet enough to feel like dessert but without the guilt lol I made it and its pretty good! Would be a good pumpkin pie alternate filling too I think!

Anyways, thought I would share
  • Oh, that sounds yummy. I sometimes get irritated that I can't have anything sugar free, but maybe I'll try that...
  • Oh YUM! Can't wait to try this one!
  • That sounds delicious Jenny!

I have the pumpkin filling, but I'll have to get the vanilla. I wonder how it would taste with chocolate fat free pudding?
  • I made this once...but instead of the vanilla we had sf/ff Cheesecake pudding...

it was fabulous.
  • Quote: I made this once...but instead of the vanilla we had sf/ff Cheesecake pudding...

it was fabulous.
    These all sound fantastic, but I'd love to know where you get cheesecake pudding. Is it a specialty item, or just at the regular grocery store? I've never seen such a thing!
  • Quote: These all sound fantastic, but I'd love to know where you get cheesecake pudding. Is it a specialty item, or just at the regular grocery store? I've never seen such a thing!
    It is a regular one made by Jell-O
  • Thanks for the inspiration! Right now, thanks to all of you, I'm having dessert for breakfast.

I mixed 2 cups of canned pumpkin with 1 cup of cooked brown rice and one package of fat free, sugar free ,cheesecake flavored pudding, sprinkled all this with some pumpkin pie spice. (didn't measure this)

I divided this into 3 servings as that looked like a good size to me. According to the recipe builder it comes out to 4 points per serving. Would be less if you divided it into smaller servings, of course.

I added a squirt of aerosol whipped cream to it also for another point. I'm pretty pleased with my 5 point breakfast. I'll probably be really hungry by lunchtime but right now I feel happy and satisfied and wanted to thank you all for your contributions to this thread