OMG...Binged away my hard work

• Well, I was doing awesome. I even made it through Turkey Day with only a few off plan foods. Then....one super bad day at work. I came home late and ate myself into a food coma. It was bad!!! Followed by 2 more days of garbage mouthing. Major derailment. Now I find myself feeling worse then I did before and 5lbs heavier. Time for P1 again. Going to Florida in a few weeks, and would love to be able to wear my 2 piece. I can get rid of this damage right?
  • Yes, you can. Go back to P1 and do some serious work-outs and you'll be great again!

And I'll be doing the same thing !
  • Yeah you totally can.

I know the feeling. I was awesome up until Thanksgiving dinner. Was even not THAT bad at dinner, then came the desserts. Then, I was ok, no leftovers at home EXCEPT the reduced sugar pumpkin pie cheesecake.

OMG next morning...two pieces and contemplating more before it went in the garbage. I spent the ENTIRE day on the couch sleeping and feeling like CRAP!

You can TOTALLY do it, just P1 it and get the bad stuff out, and just think about how horrible you feel next time the bad stuff calls your name HAHA
  • You can totally do it. Hop back up on the bus! The best thing you can do is learn from this situation and try to figure out what caused it and how you can stop it from happening in the future.

Good luck!
  • Thanks for the support. Starting fresh in the morning. Look out 2 piece...here I come!
  • Yes, you can do it! Don't dwell on what has happened, just sit down and plan for tomorrow and make sure you know what you are going to eat. We've all been there and done that.
  • I agree w/ the others. You can totally do it!!!
  • I'm in the same boat, I intend to jump back in, you can do it!!!!!

Go for it!!!!
  • Back on track, and only a pound away from my goal. Back in the gym and eating on plan. Almost ready for that 2 piece!
  • Good recovery!
  • Fantastic!
  • Awesome!
  • Good for you!!! CONGRATS!!!