starting fresh

• Hello ladies!

I've been on here for a while and when I first signed up I was motivated and doing well. Then I had some things happen in life and of course everything changed.

Well now I am back on track and ready to go! Finally got a job I enjoy again after going through a rough patch and struggling to make ends meet. (and as of last week got a 2nd job to help out even more!) Got my college plans back into motion, classes scheduled and money to pay for it. And an amazing guy in my life who loves me just how I am but is 100% supportive of my changes. He is even going to do the new healthy lifestyle with me!

So my final part is getting back on my workouts & healthy eating! I know i have a struggle ahead of me since I haven't done anything at all for so long but I am finally ready!

I am just sick of looking at pictures and not being happy with what I see and i have even had people ask me if I am pregnant ugh thats a bad feeling! No doubt that was my rock bottom.

So I guess I am just writing this to get the ball rolling mentally for myself by letting more people know what I'm doing haha!
  • hey, good luck!
  • Congrats! Good luck!
  • Good luck and congrats on getting so much accomplished!!!
  • Welcome back and good luck! We are all here to support you!