Blah

• Boo...I only lost 1.6 this week. Which I'm not upset about...but I really just want to be out of the 300's...
  • Congrats on the 1.6 pound loss!! It's always better to lose than to stand still, or even gain. I understand about wanting to get out of the 300s, though. What a day that will be, huh?
  • Quote: Congrats on the 1.6 pound loss!! It's always better to lose than to stand still, or even gain. I understand about wanting to get out of the 300s, though. What a day that will be, huh?
    I know, this past month was the first time I've ever been 300+LBS...and I want out...like NOW. haha. As does everyone else.

Last week I lost 3lbs...so I'm going to try and kick up my work out this week and hopefully I can do 3lbs again.

Not that I'm not happy about the 1.6 loss...I just want to get over this "hump" so to speak.
  • I know that feeling all too well. I'm not as close as you are but we'll both get there it's just frustrating in the meantime.
  • Quote: I know that feeling all too well. I'm not as close as you are but we'll both get there it's just frustrating in the meantime.
    I know...I can see it...I just can't reach it yet.