NSV with pics :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Officially in size 12s now. I know how some say no two 12's are the same, well i have tried on atleast 10 different brands and they're pretty much made the same atleast the fit me the same. Me and my no butt syndrome, I figured I'd post a pic of me as a kinda before this is not me at my HW, I'm still looking for that Pic... I'm prolly 273 in this pic.. and this one I took today 196.

One more. This is me when I was in the 230ish lbs. We was vactioning in fl. I told my husband.... If people knew me back then, they wouldn't recognize me now. I don't even recognize me..

• You look great!
  • You look completely different! Wow
  • You look fantastic!
  • Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • you look wonderful & you have amazing hair too
  • Amazing difference! The before pic looks like the mom to the girl in the after pic! :-)
    You look years younger.
  • You look great!
  • Congrats! You look great!
  • Quote: If people knew me back then, they wouldn't recognize me now. I don't even recognize me..
    That's very interesting! I'm the opposite. People who have only just met me fat do not recognize me, but I'm finally the "me" I used to know again!

Love the 12's! You look great in them!
  • Awesome! Congrats on the 12's!
  • How great!! You do look totally different. Thanks for sharing!
  • Fabulous!
  • You look fab!
  • WOW!

I'm always amazed at the way the eyes really become so large and expressive after the weight is lost around them! I think seeing the change in how the eyes just seem to spring out is my favorite part!

Your eyes btw, are AMAZINg and I love the way they spring out of your face in the after pics You're looking great!!!!