First Week WI - Wo Hoo!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't believe it...I lost 10.2 lbs my first week!!! It took me 4 month to lose my first 20 and these 10 seem to have melted off. Actually it was the most brutal week of my life, but I survived! I signed up for the biggest loser at my gym, so fingers crossed for me to win 2 months free personal training.
  • Quote: I can't believe it...I lost 10.2 lbs my first week!!! It took me 4 month to lose my first 20 and these 10 seem to have melted off. Actually it was the most brutal week of my life, but I survived! I signed up for the biggest loser at my gym, so fingers crossed for me to win 2 months free personal training.
    Congratulations! You made it through the first week.

Come join a whole lot of "IP-ers" in the weekly chat thread -- link to last page as of the time of my post:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...h-13th-28.html
  • Way to go!
  • Thanks so much ladies! You are all so supportive.

• It is so nice to have you here! That is really fantastic weight loss for your first weigh in! GREAT job!
  • WOW!!! That's like television show style biggest loser weight loss!!! You did awesome
  • Congratulations!!! That is awesome!
  • 1ladybug
    Way to go!! Doesn't it feel great! Good job of hanging in there during the first week! Here's
    to continued success
  • Congratulations!! That's awesome!! Good luck with the contest!!!
  • That is absolutely wonderful and should be great encouragement to follow on through!
  • That's a great first week. Keep up the good work!
  • That's amazing! Congrats on your loss!
  • Congratulations! I lost 10 pounds my first week and it felt great! Keep up the good work!
  • Yay, congrats!!!
  • WAY TO GO!!! My first W.I. is on Monday and I totally hope to see similar results!! This has been a very tough first few days for me and my sister, who started together this week, so I'm glad to hear that you survived and did so awesome your first week. All the pain paid off!!

Quote: I can't believe it...I lost 10.2 lbs my first week!!! It took me 4 month to lose my first 20 and these 10 seem to have melted off. Actually it was the most brutal week of my life, but I survived! I signed up for the biggest loser at my gym, so fingers crossed for me to win 2 months free personal training.