New to 3FC

• Hello everyone,

I just signed up and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I am 36 years of age and reside in Georgia. I started with my highest weight being 310 lbs. I lost 20 lbs on my own and then on 05/02/10 I joined SparkPeople. I am a proud calorie counter and use SP to diligently track such. I am currently down to 258 as of today (Mondays are weigh in). I lost 6 lbs this week! Yayyyyy!

I found this site by looking for motivation and support. I hope to get acquainted with many and to help each other in our journey.

~ Magnolia
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome
  • Hi Magnolia and welcome to 3FC.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Congratulations on your success! You will love 3FC. Post often for advice and support.
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome. :-)
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • Welcome and good luck with your goals.
  • Hi and Welcome Magnolia!

You are doing great, keep it up!
  • Welcome
    Welcome and we are glad you are here

Quote: Hello everyone,

I just signed up and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I am 36 years of age and reside in Georgia. I started with my highest weight being 310 lbs. I lost 20 lbs on my own and then on 05/02/10 I joined SparkPeople. I am a proud calorie counter and use SP to diligently track such. I am currently down to 258 as of today (Mondays are weigh in). I lost 6 lbs this week! Yayyyyy!

I found this site by looking for motivation and support. I hope to get acquainted with many and to help each other in our journey.

~ Magnolia
  • Welcome Magnolia!

We have the same starting weight and I very much hope to be where you are now, hopefully some time soon. Well done!!
  • !
  • I must say it is very nice to be in a place where everyone is so uplifting, welcoming and supportive. Thank you all for welcoming me.

coleb - Always a pleasure to meet others who are at the same starting point and to see the wonderful progress that is made. I know you can do it and I cannot wait to see how far you come in your journey!
  • Welcome!
  • Great job on your 6 Lbs loss so far!! Keep up the wonderful progress.. You can do it!! Good luck!