No Easter Candy Pledge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I stole this idea from the maintainers forum but I don't think they will mind. It may be a little late for some of us but........

I will not eat any Easter Candy and that includes the clearance candy on Monday. Will anyone join me?
  • I will join you! I had already determined that I would not eat any Easter candy during the season that it was available.

Love putting it in writing and holding myself accountable!
  • I'm in!
  • I'm totally in. In fact I'm not even glancing at candy

My big down fall is Christmas
  • I am in, too.
  • Count me in! No candy here...not even the huge pack of peeps for 1 buck!
  • I'm down! Should be easy since I refuse to buy it for myself and everyone in my family is dieting...
  • I piped up in the other forum, but I'll do it here too. Lots of people to know if I succumb to the siren lure of lindt chocolate chickies and bunnies. I won't I won't! And they can't make me!
  • I'm in too!
  • This month marks my 5 year anniversary of not eating candy and coincidentally 1 year of my weight loss plan. And yet, it's all really, really calling to me this year so thank you for making me say it out loud (and type it too)

NO CANDY, CARY!!
  • /signed
  • I will not be eating any Easter candy.
  • UH....OK....I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dang I should have seen this sooner! I already had caved though and have consumed WAY too many jelly beans!
  • So far so good... thankfully the "easter bunny" brought chocolate that the mama does not like lol!!!!