50 pound board signed

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • tralalala

tutututu.

i did it, dropped 5.5 lbs to go from 284.5 to 279

Thanks to all your awesome support here.

Here is hoping evreyone else's WI went even better then mine today

Next goal: be at 60 before my the 16th of march ( my 29th bday )
  • That is so awesome, good for you!
  • YAY Nabeel!!!! Congratulations on this HUGE milestone. Saying you've lost 50lbs sounds WAY more impressive than saying you've lost 40lbs (at least in my ears it does...). I'm hoping for a couple great weeks so I can hit 50 in March. Signing 1 board a month...thats my goal and it's a good one!
  • "Totally awesome" ...as my grandmother once said! Keep on steppin' to 60 lbs!
  • Yay Nabeel! I'm sure you'll be @ 60lbs. by your birthday
  • Nabeel, great job!! Birthday goal is within reach!
  • thanks all. i celebrated by being completely bad this weekend, burgers, pizza, girl scout cookies

16 of March is soo gonna be reached

@Sam: I will be honest with you, the sound of saying: I lost 50 lbs, has more of a wham to it, then i lost 40 lbs for some reason, BUT doesnt mean that its still not AWESOME so be happy!
  • Oh...don't get me wrong...40 is awesome. I'm proud of it, but you're right...50 has a bigger wham to it.
  • HOO RAY NABEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is terrific!!!
  • Great job!!
  • Congratulations! That is quite a milestone! You will be there soon.. Keep going..

Cheers!

Ronnie
  • Yay Congrats!
  • Congrats.. That's awesome.. I'm hoping to sign the 40lb board this week..
  • Quote: Congrats.. That's awesome.. I'm hoping to sign the 40lb board this week..
    MEEZOOGIRL,

You can do it!!!! I am hoping to sign the 20lb board tonight and too get my rock. I will keep you all posted!

Way to go Nabeel .....Keep it going
  • OUTSTANDING nabeelmalik!!