Whatcha Readin' Oct 2009

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Continuing with The Lost Symbol: the plot thickens ...
  • I'm reading Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner... I'm almost done and it is really good..I like girly books based around horrible relationships and being fat...its perfect
  • Homeland: A Novel by Barbara Hambly. My favorite author.
  • I just finished "An Echo in the Bone" by Diana Gabaldon, and just started a re-read of Jen Lancaster's "Such a Pretty Fat" (love her!!) while I decide on my next "new" book.
  • In the Heart of the Canyon - has my interest so far! I have a huge stack of library books piling up.
  • I am going through a very serious true crime phase and am picking off Ann Rule books one by one. I can't even tell you of the title of the one I am on, but it is -- oh, wait, "All She Ever Wanted."
  • Small Sacrifices is still my fav!
  • About to start The Shack http://www.amazon.com/Shack-William-...4494798&sr=8-1
  • Just finished the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR ward. Sex AND vampires? =much awesomeness.
  • Quote: About to start The Shack http://www.amazon.com/Shack-William-...4494798&sr=8-1
    Great Book-loved it, hope you do too!!
  • About finished with The Lost Symbol, I'm at the part now where all is being revealed, mmm-wa-ha-ha. Once done, I start Corpse Pose by Diana Killian. Also, with Christmas looming, I better stock up on holiday reading
  • I'm reading Best Friends Forever, by Jennifer Weiner. It's alright, but not nearly as good as Little Earthquakes or Good In Bed. Trying to decide what to read next, either Dune or Jane Eyre.
  • I have been struggling to read The Finishing Touches all week, just can't get in to it. Which is weird - it's pretty much a trifecta for me - English, boarding school, finishing school.

I am headed to my dad's for the weekend, love long plane trips for some serious reading. I'm taking with me:

Book of Joe

Go Down Together, the Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde

Perfection

The Blade Itself

Those Who Save Us
  • I am reading Dean Koontz's The Face. I was on strike from him for a few years but this book has been very interesting thus far.
  • Well, I finished:

Book of Joe
    Go Down Together, the Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde
    Perfection

And they were all pretty good. I got a little aggravated with the main character in Perfection, I just didn't get her reasoning some times.

I also read Notes From the Underwire and it had some laugh out loud funny bits (some other bits I thought she was trying too hard). Apparently, the author has a blog, which I have to check out at some point.