Hello!

• Hello and Happy Friday to you!

I am brand new to the 3FC forum and wanted to say hello. (I posted all my bio stuff in the intros) I'm looking forward to being here on a regular basis. Hope you are having a great Friday!

:
  • Welcome, KanDewIt! I read your intro, and here you about wanting to just wake up at your goal weight. I was so disgusted with my weight, that I hated the number on the scale each day, even though it was going down.

Since like it or not, I was going to have to see these numbers, I found it in myself to embrace each one, trying to see the happiness as I passed through them. It made all the difference. Otherwise I would just go around cranky all the time!

Welcome to the group; looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Welcome Kandoit!
    Happy Friday to you too! Nice sunny day here in Toronto. Hope you enjoy this site. Great information and support here. Don't be afraid to ask questions as there is always someone around to answer it.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Linda
  • Thanks so much newleaf 123 and Want2BeThin! I'm excited to be here and realize that all the wishing in the world won't make the numbers jump down. But, I'm ready and willing to work at it. Thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement!

:
  • Hi, KanDewIt! Welcome aboard! Jump on into the weekly chat, and join us! Your ID says it all - yes, you can!
  • Thanks ICUwishing!

:
  • Welcome! Join us on the weekly chat thread! You will find a great group of 40 something's with lots of support and inspiration.
  • Thanks Onmyway! I'm very impressed with the whole forum. I'll have to visit the chats threads too.

:
  • Glad you found us, KanDewIt!