Team Mango: Weigh In Thread

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Weighing in, is the only requirement for staying in the challenge. Weigh in’s will be from Sunday’s thru Tuesdays, giving you a full 48 hours to post your weigh in. Team Leaders will post “stats” on Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings, showing how much each person lost for the week, and how much to date the team has lost as a group. If any member misses 3 consecutive weigh in’s, it will automatically assumed that they are no longer participating in the challenge. If you accidentally miss a weigh in, just post it when you remember, or post that you forgot but are still in the challenge, however, it’s not guaranteed that your loss will be counted as its not fair to everyone else who weighs in on time. If you decide to "skip" a weigh in due to something (being out of town, being sick, etc...) its okay to just post "skipping weigh in because ....". However skipping weigh in due to falling off plan, or "having a bad week", is not an acceptable excuse.

Please direct any questions about this towards the Q&A thread located here

First weigh in's start on March 1st, and go thru March 3rd.
  • Weigh Ins....
    Good Morning Mangos!

I just wanted to let you know that I wanted you to do a new post each week with your weight. I think that will be the best way for me to keep track of everyone.

I can't wait to be a loser with all of you!
  • Go Team Mango!

SW: 257.8
  • Sw: 147
  • Let it begin!
    Hey there ladies...

For me it's 224 to start....
  • 3/1 weight- 188.3
    Lowest weight in 4 years woo hoo!!
  • Hi all!!

SW- 268
  • I'm starting at 170.2 and hoping for an awesome loss week 1!
  • SW: 162.4 and shooting for 159 for next sunday!! DETERMINED!! GO TEAM MANGO!!!
  • Sw: 168
  • Sw: 195
  • SW: 247.7! Go team Mango!!!
  • My starting weight is 216.3lbs ~ My lowest weight since (I believe) 2004!

I am going to weigh tomorrow since it will be day 2 clear of TOM, I'll see where I am there. I usually gain a lot pre, during, and post-TOM.
  • sw: 134 GO MANGOS
  • SW: 150.5 lbs hoping next week i can post 148