New haircut help, please! ****pics****

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just got my bangs trimmed and am currently bored. Do you think I should cut my hair like this pic. I have really fine hair. I have been keeping the weight off for almost a year and want a haircut to really showcase that. I don't know. Or should I keep my hair long and grow the bangs out a bit? Please, help!

The first pic is my hair now. The next ones are cuts I like but don't know if they will look good on me.

• i think they are all super cute, but for you, i personally like the first one! its adorable!
  • I like the redhead and I think it would be cute on you.
  • I like the first one best.
  • I absolutely love the last one. I think that and the first would look sooo cute. As long as the first one keeps the longer pieces in the front. I like the bangs a lot on the last one though, they're super cute. And longer bangs always seem to make girls look younger too which can be nice. But the short one would probably show off your weightloss in the face... I like both!
  • OHHHH i really like the japan one, and i think even with fine hair u can do it, they have a product called big sexy hair that works WONDERSSSSSSSSSS for thin hair, i have super fine hair too i hate it lol.
  • I absolutely adore the 2nd photo (the one featuring the Asian girl)---LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. That style is really popular where I live--it has sort of replaced the overused Victoria Beckham bob that everyone has been sporting the last five years. My hair is currently all one length just below my shoulders. I am trying to let my hair grow but seeing that photo makes me want to rush out and get that done!
  • I know of a great site that you can go to and place the stars hairdos on your picture Of you.Maybe try that.
    http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/
  • oooh, fun..i love sites like this!
  • Its a super fun site!
  • oh, I have such a hard time picking out hairstyles, because for me, I can never keep up maintenance of the style and it looks completely different than I expect. All three are super cute...the second and third ones are a bit similar to what you have now, which is also cute, have you considered that they might end up looking the same. I really like the first one, best of all.
  • The first one is very cute! It would definately show off the new you!
  • You should grow a bit of a heavier bang and push it more to the side and I would take a few inches off the length,you haved such a cute petite face-show it sista!

So put my vote for the first pic..by the way ALL the pictures you picked are good choices for your hair,Im impressed cause alot of people dont!,lol
  • I really like the first one. Looks light and whispy... and easy to style.
  • I too vote for the Asian one, hmmm maybe I outta go that route and get the same hairdo, I absolutely LOVE it, and I need a haircut bad. I'm so calling my stylist soon, thanks to you!