At my wits end!

• I am starting flex today. I am bloated, miserable, fat, my back hurts (because
    I'm fat) and I have NO energy. I lost 85 lbs 5 years ago and I felt great. I gained it ALL back, and right now life is pretty sad. But today is a new day, I am going to drink water and make it through TODAY on points. It is now a quailty of life issue more than a I want to look good issue, although I want to look good. I will be posting soon, Thanks! Jenny
  • Hey Jenny! It must be a "Jenny" thing, I was also my wits end! I recently lost 75 pounds, but it started slowing down so I also switched last week to the "flex plan" at WW. I love it!! So many choices! My first week I lost 3.2 pounds! All the best to you, don't give up! Also, a great help- "The Beck Diet Solution" it is a book you can pick up at your local book store, its pretty much amazing I like it, and it seems to be really helping. There is a support forum on here for it if u want to look it up, and we all support each other there....so check it out! Good luck chicky!

• Hi Jenny,

Congratulations on making the decision to take control of your weight. Forget what happened in the past. It was great that you lost 85 pounds (amazing! Really!!), forget that you gained it all back. Let go of the pity, the anger at yourself, the "how could I have done that?", the "how was I so stupid?" - none of that is helpful baggage to carry forward. Start with a clean slate! Take it one day at a time. If you can stay OP today, chances are good tomorrow will come and go and you'll still be OP!

I look forward to hearing more from you, please keep us updated!