Good news for me!

• So excited! I've not been so committed to the plan lately and was tickled to see I was down when I finally went to the center this morning!

• I'll share in your good news dance! After my couple weeks of being off plan, I had a pleasant suprise from the scale this morning as well!

YEAH!!!
  • I'll share that dance with you after 2 days totally OP and then getting a nasty nasty tummy bug last night I am finally down to 135!!! only 5 more to go!!
  • Congrats to everyone! I also was so excited that I reached my 10lb mark on my own scale at home -- will get weighed in at center tomorrow, but I am PSYCHED!!
  • GREAT news for all of us! Congratulations! I'm definitely looking forward to the 1/2 way mark... Naomi, you are soooo close to goal! WOW!!!
  • Quote: GREAT news for all of us! Congratulations! I'm definitely looking forward to the 1/2 way mark... Naomi, you are soooo close to goal! WOW!!!

I know I am so excited, and I even set my goal low. It has taken forever it seems to get here for how little I had to lose compared to some. Mind you I haven't excersised in over a month (OK just about 2 months) because of being sick with I have no idea what.