The five day Challenge Returns!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I know that I miss these as they keep me accountable and I enjoy the support from others.

For all you newbies, this is an opportunity to challenge yourself for 5 days, mon-fri.

1. Set a goal
    2 post daily as to your success or barriers to your goal
    3 give and get support from others.

My goal is to maintain lo carb woe
    To get my water in no matter what ( 115 0z)
    exercise each day

Anyone else in?
  • I want to get in on this!
    My goal for the next five days-no staying up late and eating!!
    I really believe I could lose weight just by cutting out this terrible habit of eating late an hour or so before I go to sleep. I will start this tonight.

Lorelei
  • I'm in on this one.
    My goals this week:
    Stay OP with new Weight Watchers plan
    Exercise at least 3 days this week (setting it low for now so I can work my way back up)

Good luck everyone!
    Dawnyal
  • Should I? YES Count me in!!!

Stay OP w/ low carb
    drink my water
    be acountable with my food
    give my all to the exercise plan for the next week
    prepare my presentation
  • One day down and I did it!!!!!
    I got up early at 5:30 this morning and rode my bike for :20 minutes around the neighborhood. I estimated it to be around 2.5 miles. I'm going to use the pedometer tomorrow to see just how far it is.
    I stayed OP today as well. I was 2.7 points over today, but I banked 7 points yesterday and I don't know how to calculate the activity points yet, so I'm sure I'm still OP today.
    The third thing today--> I turned down a lot of Christmas candy from a parade. One of my coworkers brought in a ton of it from the parade Saturday and I didn't touch one piece.

So how's everyone else doing?
    Dawnyal
  • So far so good!
    I picked a goal that I figured I could do with some effort (not eating late at night (after 9 pm) I usually go to bed around 11 or 12pm. I was gonna snack last night and then I remembered the challenge. I thought that I didn't want to report not even doing it for one day! I did snack tonight at 8pm but I figure that gives me time to burn it off. I usually eat an hour before bed which is really dumb!!

Dawnyal-way to go!

hope everyone else is working hard on their goals too!

Lorelei
  • Day 1 Op!! Used the treadmill, OP food wise and got most of my water in! I am trying to get used to a new schedule at my new job.

SOunds like everyone had a good day ! Way to go!!

Off to get thru Tues.
  • Dawnayl and loreli way to go both of you. each step is a step closer to goal and being able to stick woth the plan.

I am doing fine i had a huge breakfast so i will not be tempted to sanck and that was my problem yesterday i had to much fat and PB for snack so i am going to do much better today!!! i did exercise (need more umph for the better results for that) and took my sups!!!
  • I am glad to see more responses today! I am glad we are all sticking to this~~

I didnt eat late again last night or tonight either. I have told myself after the computer it's bath and bed--no David Letterman for me and snack time!! ;

I feel I can keep this going-maybe after a few weeks of working on this goal I will think of something else!

Happy Hump Day

Lorelei
  • Good job lorelei...Doesn't it feel great when you can accomplish even the minor challenges?

WTG Nausus and Pat on the exercise.

As for me, I just couldn't motivate myself to get out of the bed this morning and go riding, but I am tomorrow.

Foodwise, I did well and managed to stay within my points despite the fact that we had a luncheon at work today. I just planned ahead for it and calculated the points (guessing) that it would take.

I was still pretty full when I got home, so I just had more carrots and cucumbers and threw in a little popcorn and sugar-free jello for dessert and called it dinner.

It's almost Wednesday and that means we are almost halfway through with this one!!!!
    Dawnyal
  • It's Hump Day!

Well I am Op food and water wise. However I can't seem to get the exercise in. My work schedule is alover the place. I am taking the stairs all day at work. SO at least I am moving thruout the day. Next week should be better. Actually tomorrow should be better.

Sue , You are so on track!!!
    BG43- Planning is so hard to do but works so well. This WW thing seems to be working for you!!!
    L1- Way to go!! I too try not toeat after 7:00 pm. And I do feel better not doing it. I love these challenges!

Well 2 more days after today!
  • 2 days left of this..but count me in. I am challenging myself to increase my water and at least get 20 minutes in of exercise a day.
  • Whoooo Hoooooo Jenniffer is with us too!!!!

I have been doing great today!!!
  • I made it through day 3 of the challenge with flying colors--well sort of.
    I got up bright and early and rode 2.5 miles again on the bike this morning
    My points I stayed within my range again too. The only thing I did was nibble on the digiorno pizza the rest of the family had (just a couple of pepperonis and olives with a bit of cheese) I counted my nibbles as 4 points since a whole slice was like 12.

Good luck everyone, just 2 more days to go for this one!
    Dawnyal
  • That darn peanutbutter still gets me. it is my nibbeler. I need to find something else to nibble on!

but otherwise i am doing good.

exercise was great today