February Floozies Exercises

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • COME AND JOIN US FOR A WALK, RUN, BIKE RIDE, BELLY DANCE, NORDIC TRACK, AND ANYTHING ELSE TO GET YOUR BODY BURNING THAT FAT AND BUILDING MUSCLE!!
  • today...walked my dog for 1 hour, rode two horses for approx 1 hr 15 minutes total, then did the elliptical for 35 minutes. Yeah for days off. Otherwise i wouldn't have done that much in one day. Tomorrow, aiming for the kickboxing class if i get out of work early enough. If not i pop in the new dvd i did
  • February 1

Nordic Track 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of various calisthenics and dumbells

I'm not going to make a goal at this time, other than I'll plan on working out at least 4 days per week.
  • My goal is to bike and run a total of 200 miles.

Welcome, Gatorgal!

2/1/07
    run 3/3/200
  • Belly dance class today! One hour!
  • 2/4/07
    Biked 18 miles
    18/18/200
  • I didn't set my alarm to get up and exercise this morning, but I woke up early and decided to go for it. No Nordic Track today, but I did lots of lower body work with hand and ankle weights. Also a ton of crunches.
  • Went to the gym at work, used the treadmill for 1/2 hour and walked 1.7 miles
  • Yesterday - I did at least an hour and half of my cardio dance dvd , but the dog is lookin at me whining , I think he needs a walk , I am going to walk him for 3 mins than do my workout dvd again i think.
  • Vogue-I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!
  • Its a beautiful day outside I may take the dog for a walk again and come home for a short bike ride and do some ab work. My legs are sore from the past couple of days of overdoing excersie so I want to excersise and keep it at bay so I think i will just go easy today and do some ab workouts.
  • 2/7/07
    biked 13/31/200
  • I had an hour and a half belly dance class today. We had a different instructor, and boy was it hard work! I am TIRED! But it was so much fun!
  • 2/8/07
    run 3/34/200
  • Belly dance class for an hour today.