IP Daily Chat 1/23/12

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • You guys I need some support right now. Yesterday I was totally fine with what I've lost, how I'm feeling & looking and fitting into pants I haven't fit in yearrrrrs. But today I just woke up for some reason with a HUGE chip on my shoulder about the whole thing. I just feel resentful, so ill about the fact that my husband & family can just eat anything & everything they want; while I get to sit on the sidelines. I've been SO good, I haven't cheated at ALL, not even SLIGHTLY & I'm just still so angry. I'm not hungry, that's not the problem; I'm just so ill for some reason about the whole thing.

I think it's because we have so much family stuff coming up in late April/early May that I'm just aslgnsaklgasng about losing weight. I don't want to be on the sideline like "oh hey, let me eat my soy balls because i'm fat" because that's how it feels. I know you all probably think I'm ridiculous & such a big whiny brat; but that's the truth. I just feel so down in the dumps & I just can't shake it.

I've been OP for 2 weeks and I'm so proud of myself, but I just want to be *normal* again. I don't get rude comments or anything, it just hurts so bad that I've let myself get this way & get so out of control. I just want to cry.
  • Quote: Hey wuv- what can you have on phase two? I am still in phase one, just wondering.
    I actually posted it in the wayward and wuv's support thread not the daily
  • Quote: I actually posted it in the wayward and wuv's support thread not the daily
    Thanks, I will look there instead.
  • Quote: Thanks, I will look there instead.
    If you look in the very top sticky there are links to all the threads and information on all the phases. I like looking to see what's coming up (especially the phase 3 breakfasts!), it keeps me inspired!
  • Quote: A lot of great information on today's thread! I really liked the paper towel analogy! Great weighin's today also! WAY TO GO! Keep up the great work everyone and keep sharing your SV and NSVs. They are all so motivating!
    So if I use these products instead of the IP products but follow up with my greens and doing EXACTLY what I am doing now, I will get the same results? Are they dairy free? I know they are suitable for vegetarians but how about vegans? This would save me triple the amount of money. Thanks all for your help and input.
  • Quote: WI today--down 5 pounds!
    Wow ! that is great !
  • Quote: Hi, fellow Canadian here, just wondering where you find the ProtiDiet products.

I get them from proteinwell.ca

It's a Canadian site so no duty fees and they offer free shipping for orders over $99

• Quote: Here is a comparison sheet that might interest you...
    OMGGGGG thank you soooooooooooo much. This is absolutely wonderful. You have saved me a TON of money. Thank u, thank u. Is there somewhere here I can get the info regarding Phases 2, 3 and 4? Because if I now do this on my phone I will need to do more reading/research. Thanks again.
  • Quote: Here is a comparison sheet that might interest you...
    Sorry wanted to ask about the restricted items on there. Do you restrict these just during phase 1 and 2?
  • Quote: Thanks, I will look there instead.
    found it THANK YOU
  • Quote: Hey wuv- what can you have on phase two? I am still in phase one, just wondering.
    I actually posted it in the wayward and wuv's support thread not the daily
  • I've been on IP for 3 weeks, and today I worked out. I kept to a "healthy heart" heartrate (around 125), and it was awesome. I didn't have to bust my butt or anything (I have a very large aversion to exercise).

My question is, I have been really hungry today. I had a snack between lunch and dinner, but I also am munching now on some soy puffs. I've heard different things about extra packets if you've exercised. Does anyone have any concrete information (whether it's allowed or not)?
  • Quote: OMGGGGG thank you soooooooooooo much. This is absolutely wonderful. You have saved me a TON of money. Thank u, thank u. Is there somewhere here I can get the info regarding Phases 2, 3 and 4? Because if I now do this on my phone I will need to do more reading/research. Thanks again.
    Look in the stickys there are the phases that are PDF files, also i posted phase 2 sheet on the wayward and wuv thread.

Quote: Sorry wanted to ask about the restricted items on there. Do you restrict these just during phase 1 and 2?
    Yes, restricted items for phase 1 for sure not sure about the other phases yet since i am not there yet
  • Had my first Wi today and I'm down 8 Lbs, and it was so easy once I got past day 3. I'm so excited to have found this program and especially to all of you for giving me lots of posts to read for encouragement
  • Quote: I've been on IP for 3 weeks, and today I worked out. I kept to a "healthy heart" heartrate (around 125), and it was awesome. I didn't have to bust my butt or anything (I have a very large aversion to exercise).

My question is, I have been really hungry today. I had a snack between lunch and dinner, but I also am munching now on some soy puffs. I've heard different things about extra packets if you've exercised. Does anyone have any concrete information (whether it's allowed or not)?
    If you are working out it is recommended to add another packet to your day. Half before your workout the other half after. We do not consume enough calories for a workout that is why an extra packet is necessary