Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #166  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
No, just more disappointed in the weight gain. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled with this diet, just noticed a realization of how I had let myself go. Hope that makes sense...
I definitely get what you're saying. I'm doing the same thing to myself. You have to remember that it isn't so much about how you got to where you are and how you let yourself go, but it's about how you get yourself out of where you are and take care of yourself from now on. That's what I try to tell myself anyways. I can spend a lot of time focusing on the negative of what I've done to be overweight, and it hinders my positive progress by dwelling. Chin up, you're doing the right thing now and putting you first
Old 01-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
I definitely get what you're saying. I'm doing the same thing to myself. You have to remember that it isn't so much about how you got to where you are and how you let yourself go, but it's about how you get yourself out of where you are and take care of yourself from now on. That's what I try to tell myself anyways. I can spend a lot of time focusing on the negative of what I've done to be overweight, and it hinders my positive progress by dwelling. Chin up, you're doing the right thing now and putting you first
Agreed, thanks for the encouragement. I know I am definitely heading in the right direction!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniels View Post
I agree also, and even more importantly in my opinion, is not letting it happen again!!! That should be the most important thing after the weight loss. It is absolutely imperative that everyone go through the maintenance portion of this weight loss journey because in my own personal experience, i didnt know how to eat properly and keep my weight in a healthy range.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #169  
Started IP Jan 2, 2011

S/C/G: 239/ticker/170

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
I get them from proteinwell.ca

It's a Canadian site so no duty fees and they offer free shipping for orders over $99

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Closed Thread