Halloween Challenge!

You're on Page 7 of 22
Go to
  • That is an adorable story Soozie. I like being related.
  • Happy Anniversary Soozie
  • thanks girls...better get away from the computer and make dinner for the girls...they went to an eye doc appt. and they'll be home soon.
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOOZIE AND DP!!!!!!!

"thanks for reminding me Den...the grass isn't always greener on the other side. One thing that rocks...as my daughter would say...about having a female only house is the bathroom floor stays alot cleaner, if ya know what I mean. (and alot less stinky therefore)"

Ya HAD to go rubbing my face in it, DIDN'T you?!?!!? (THAT is disgusting!!!) DH is pretty good, but the OTHERS (and i DON'T mean ME!!!) aren't always that accurate!!! Actually it is mostly the younger one. GRRR!!!
  • Soozie, Happy Anniversary!!

We'd like ALL the details, please.

Bathroom floors... don't get me started. Talk about disgusting.
  • Happy Anniversary
  • Thanks for all of the well wishes girls...
    Love, Soozie
    and ps
    Ellis...are you sure? I know how demure and lady-like you are!
  • Fill me in if I am wrong, but I am supposed to be losing and not gaining right? I am back up to 230 lbs uggh! Well, it is time to get moving instead of just talking about it, and stoop eating the junk. I am blaming it on the one full week of not smoking. Feel very different this time about it. So I will make it, just have to get a grip on my weight again.
    Virginia
  • Happy ANniversary Soozie, DP and DD!!
  • Virginia on not smoking that's a very hard thing to do, especially while trying to control your weight. You should be very proud of yourself. That is something on my todo list or not todo list as the case may be.
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Hey, I lost 1.5 lb. this week! I'm actually on my way down now.

AR
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOOZIE AND DP!! Wow, 16 years, that's fabulous!! Have a wonderful anniversary celebration.
  • Halloween?
    Oooh, my favorite holiday....

Hello ladies, couldn't resist reading through your posts.
    What a fabulous group you are.

Would you mind a newcomer?

~silverdove (Robin)
  • Nope! The more the merrier! Welcome silverdove!
  • Congratulations, Aquareggie!!!

And welcome, Silverdove!!