Easter Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Im not new here used to be cryket34, i couldnt get on under that name for some reason~ I weighed in Monday night i gained 1/2 pound. I gotta get back on the groove of things but havin a hard time doing it~ I was doin treadmill faithfully every morning for 50 mins and when we went on vacation I cant seem to get myself back on it ~ this really upsets me~ I dont wanna gain back the 26 pounds i lost so far. Good luck everyone

• Weigh in this week was sad. No loss, but no gain either, since it is that TOM I am pleased because usually that results in a gain.

Trying hard to keep motivated
  • OMG is it TOM for everyone? LOL
  • Well you know what they say when girls hang together their cycles get insync so maybe thats the same way when we all chat online LOL
  • Quote: Well you know what they say when girls hang together their cycles get insync so maybe thats the same way when we all chat online LOL
    Probably so. LOL I have two friends offline dealing with TOM too. Freaky.
  • Its creepy how that happens. Me and the girls I work with are pretty much all within 10 days of each other . I feel bad for the two men that work with us LOL
  • Well I'm down only one pound. I may have to reevaluate my easter goal since I had imagined I would lose a little faster. BUt at least the scale is going in the right direction.
  • Thanks guys..I know TOM month is an excuse...I find myself doing great all day and then at the end...I cave. Thnaks for pointing it out that I am half way..I didn't even realize and that is so sad! I bought some new skinny jeans and through all my old stuff out..no going back! I have to stay extra focused until this kitchenis done! I cannot wait to try new recipes! And my stove comes today! But I can't use it till the painting is done...but one step closer!
    Thanks for your support! I owe ya one!
    Lets do it chicks!
  • well no one has posted so I will post again! I just want to say thanks again I went one whole day back on plan again and I saw big results on the scale so now I am super motivated! I even a avoided a late night urge to eat fast food with hubby and went to bed intead and I am very happy with myself, happier than I would have been if I felt sick going to bed with a bunch of junk in my tummy knowing my self control failed! I am giving myself a pat on the back! I will do it again today!
  • Quote: OMG is it TOM for everyone? LOL

Seems that way...I suppose that gives all of us no excuse for next weeks weigh in though

slinking off to the treadmill....
  • Had WI today...Had a loss of 2.2 lbs. Know what that means??? I HIT 10%. 22.4 lbs gone...forever...YEA!!! I'm so excited. I can't believe I finally made it. I got my keychain I know it's kinda silly but I can't help be excited. I've lost the weight of a toddler. And I actually feel so good right now. Sit down for this one....I want to go exercise. My goal for next or so is the 2.6lbs I need to lose to get under 200. Onderland here I come...
  • Quote: Had WI today...Had a loss of 2.2 lbs. Know what that means??? I HIT 10%. 22.4 lbs gone...forever...YEA!!! I'm so excited. I can't believe I finally made it. I got my keychain I know it's kinda silly but I can't help be excited. I've lost the weight of a toddler. And I actually feel so good right now. Sit down for this one....I want to go exercise. My goal for next or so is the 2.6lbs I need to lose to get under 200. Onderland here I come...
    OMG sweetie I'm SO happy for you!!!!
  • Quote: Seems that way...I suppose that gives all of us no excuse for next weeks weigh in though

slinking off to the treadmill....
    LOL I am dreading tomorrow.
  • Updating
    I was so proud of myself this past week - we will see if it shows tomorrow at WI.
    I had to attend a 2 day conference a couple hours away from home. Lunch was provided. As I went thru the buffet line - Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes, Some type of beef with gravy - Oh my I did finally see some salmon (which I chose) and then filled my plate with green beans and salad. I passed on the desert which was about 5 difference type of cakes and Cheesecakes - which is my fav!!
    Then at supper we ate at a place called Smokey Bones (the BBQ smelled out of this world) Anyways I decided of Mahi Mahi - of the 2 slices of bread I ate one that came with it and as my side I picked brocolli. Then I once again passed on desert which they had Chocolate Peanut Butter pie (my fav combination!!)
    So I passed the test!! Now hopefully tomorrow the scales will show it!!
    I am on vacation tomorrow (we have WW at work) so I am going in early in to the meeting so I can weigh in (no sleeping in on my vacation day)
  • I lost 1.8 this week - getting closer to goal.