Apple cider vinegar

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • It Works
    It works. Believe me it works. Add 3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons of organic lemon juice to a 16 oz. bottle of water. Drink the mixture first thing in the morning for 1 month (6 days a week. Take one day off). It will take about 1 hour to finish the drink because of the taste. I lost 23 pounds in 40 days. Believe me, it works.
  • I know that fad diet companies hate to hear this news, but you can stop spending your hard earned money for nothing. Apple cider vinegar will make you loose weight...believe me.
  • I did not notice a difference.
  • Apple cider vinegar is considered of the fad diet .. you can read more info from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_cider_vinegar
  • Love it, it’s always helped me!
  • Yes, I agree with Amarantha2. I use it for a number of properties and its good, but for noticeable weight loss, I don't think so. Many of my friends use it too but I don't think they're applying it to their weight loss goals. Good luck!
  • I like more Balsamic glaze and salads with him...
    Especially tomato ricotta salad
    Yammy!!)
  • I think it helps with inflammation and balancing your body Ph. It's gross but I am learning how to deal with it. cheap enough to buy, a lot out there are raving about it. I am taking it for the last 3 weeks.

For me, it's more about discipline and creating a habit. I also use it for teeth whitening

I will update you'll if I see any difference. Good luck!!
  • looks okay
    i will try that
  • I thought using apple cider vinegar for weight loss was something new (shows what I know). But there are some videos that I've found really helpful.

• Apple cider Acidity
    Apple cider acidity triggered my tummy. So for those who are acidic better to mix it with honey.
  • Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
    Every morning I do this , I teaspoon of honey and 2 Tp of vinegar the a class of water, my most evident result is I have a bowel movement everyday.