Bikini Ready 2012 Challenge! Part II!

You're on Page 28 of 34
Go to
  • Dear Bikini Body,

Please come out from your hiding place now.

Many Thanks
    dayoneagain
  • I seriously need some self motivation :/ I'm really mad at myself for letting it get this out of hand :[
  • Hey guys week 15 results! Week 16 to come!

Challenge Chart:

Weekly Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Aaaand week 16 results! Phew!

Challenge Chart:

Weekly Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Some motivation!

• Yay I made it on the chart! Exciting !!

Today I am 136.6!
  • Riestrella, can you move me back onto the spreadsheet? I need to set an alarm on my computer to remind me that I need to enter my weight for the week BEFORE that Monday.
  • Thanks for putting me back! I went and posted my current weight as last week's so I can get back in the challenge. It's so depressing to see that I was down to 180 (I worked SO hard to get there!) and now I'm back at 190. But I hope I can do it again.
  • Yay thanks Riestrella! I'm happy to see myself there as this week I think it's going to definitely be a gain.. unless there's a whoosh. Oh god I hope there's a whoosh.
  • Thanks Riestrella! :]
  • Week 17 Results!

Challenge Chart:

Week 17 Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Motivation time!

• Thank you so much Riestrella! Good work girls!!

For the first time in YEARS I was comfortable with the idea of a fullbody picture of myself that others get to see. So I asked my mom to take one today. I am pretty amazed I have to say. In my mind my legs are WAY bigger than how they appear on this picture. So Yeah! I think I am at the point where I feel no longer 'fat' or bigger than other people/friends! (Remember, I am from the Netherlands, lot's of tall and skinny folks here.)

YAY!
  • philana you look GORGEOUS and definitely not fat - more like thin and healthy! I also love your style! It'd be great to start seeing some more pictures of us bikini challengers now we're approaching the finish line! I was thinking it would be great to see some of us wearing bikinis and taking pictures to share of all of us. Just as a little celebration of finishing!
  • philana- You are beautiful...Thin and toned...Wow