The Onederland Express....

You're on Page 26 of 27
Go to
  • Quote: I'm whooshing! I'm whooshing! 200.6 this morning. Could I possibly get to Onederland this coming week??
    Cheering you on! I hope your get there this week.
  • You go Calluna!!!

I'm still struggling...add to my motivation problem that we had to fire my babysitter this week.. now my schedule is all screwed up too....I'm so close, but I can't seem to get there!!
  • All right, ladies and gents, I am hopping on board this train! I had a nice whoosh this week which bumped me down from 210 to 205, so I think it's time to take this train to ONEDERLAND!
  • Good for you! I feel like I've been sitting on this train forever and ever. Today I am 200.0. It flashed to 199.8 once, but didn't settle there so I won't claim it quite yet. Maybe tomorrow!
  • Quote: You go Calluna!!!

I'm still struggling...add to my motivation problem that we had to fire my babysitter this week.. now my schedule is all screwed up too....I'm so close, but I can't seem to get there!!
    Carry on...you are getting so close.

Quote: Good for you! I feel like I've been sitting on this train forever and ever. Today I am 200.0. It flashed to 199.8 once, but didn't settle there so I won't claim it quite yet. Maybe tomorrow!
    Calluna....you are so close!!!!! I hope this is your week!

I am wanting to 'cross over' too. Our bodies move at their speed not ours, darn it.

Quote: All right, ladies and gents, I am hopping on board this train! I had a nice whoosh this week which bumped me down from 210 to 205, so I think it's time to take this train to ONEDERLAND!
    Litchick - that's a wonderful woosh!! You are on your way.
  • ^^^Thanks!!! I'm still struggling, but I did go to the beach yesterday and today and wore shorts and a bathing suit... huge NSV for me!! Last year, I went to the beach club every weekend and always was covered up... I really feel good about myself!

This coming weekend, I'm going to a yoga retreat at Kripalu... very relaxing, healthy food, and great people to meet... just what I need to "jump start" me back OP!! I've been there 4 times this past year, every time I go, I learn something new about myself... it's amazing!

Let's keep on going everyone!
  • Jumping on the train - what a great thread.

I seem to keep getting derailed or held up at the station: for about 3 weeks I've been up and down the same pound or two, despite constant efforts. The lowest I've got to is 201.6, and whoops, a bounce.

I know the fat will have to give up soon though, so hanging on in the caboose!

203.0 - half a pound this week
    202.5 - half a pound this week

Very slow, given how much I've still got to go. On the other hand, I've now done a whole week of transition from low carb to low GI/GL, and lost half a pound despite increasing my carbs, so overall quite pleased.
  • It's 199 - but, I am not sure it's 'real'

I was 198 the day after my colonoscopy last Friday, then went up to 200 and now it says 199. It sure looks nice, though.

Anyway you look at it...it's still good!

I think I'll need to wait until it stays there for a while before I do my happy dance. It's not totally official yet.

(when it's official, I'll be shouting from the rooftop)
  • Unofficial congratulations, BJ!!
  • WooHoo...I arrived at "Destination - ONEderland" this morning!
    I haven't weight less than 200 pounds since in my 20's and I am
    now 59 years old! I even took a picture.

• Congratulations! Off to take my camera up to the scales!
  • Quote: WooHoo...I arrived at "Destination - ONEderland" this morning!
    I haven't weight less than 200 pounds since in my 20's and I am
    now 59 years old! I even took a picture.

LOVE that you took a picture. Congrats!
  • I think it's official. Today the scale said 198.....so, I can officially say I am in Onederland. I am marking it 199 just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is onederful.
  • Thanks! I got the picture idea from another forum. I'm glad that I have a picture of the moment
  • In 12.96 ounces, I'll be there!