Exercise is not a dirty word - January

You're on Page 20 of 20
Go to
  • Walking sounds great. Just off to do my first spin class since last summer.

I'm going to sweat!!!!

Can you believe we've had a 19 page thread for exercise in January. How great are we! I really do find it inspiring to check in with you all every day and see how we keep getting on up and doing it.

Here's to a great February.
  • I agree ... it's been very inspiring to check in and see what everyone is up to. It has helped me stay on schedule and I don't think I missed a day this month; my non-exercise days were planned days off. Thank you everyone!!!

Today, did 50 minutes of cardio: 20 on the stationary bike, 10 minutes on the treadmill (the dreaded "fit test"), and 20 minutes on the elliptical. I am able to keep my heart rate at 80-85% of my max for longer stretches now and hope that will speed up the fat loss.
  • I agree with y'all its great to see everyone moving it, really makes me feel like I better too! :-) Thanks for the push guys!!

I wanted to get todays in before Linda closes this month up, normally I post the next day, but here goes for the last day of January, it was a 2 mile speed workout, and 30 minutes of weights. See y'all in February!!
  • New Month!!!! Come post your exercise to the February Exercise Sticky at the top of the page... I am waiting for you!!