Does anyone use a Sauna?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Glad you got your PM Hope you get your sauna soon....would like to know how it works for ya
  • Hello Toby

I was diagnosed with chronic Lyme June'09 with multiple system problems ie, neuro, joint and muscle pain and weakness, diabetes, thyroid, adrenal and auto - immune issues, high lead levels. Figure from all the progressing symptoms I've had Lyme at least 12 years.

Would love to know the protocol that you used that put you in remission, you may email me privately if you prefer.

I started WW online to lose some wt and get pressure of my knees and right now I can't exercise and have difficulty walking.

I've been using alternative medicine methods since June with some improvement in all my symptoms, and realize this can be a long slow process but I choose not to go the antibiotic route.

thanks,

I
  • Novie....how were you diagnosed wtih Lyme? Was it through IgeneX? you can PM me if you want thanks
  • Hi Novie,

I'm sorry you are suffering as I have been there myself. I became better using alternative medicine but there are all different "kinds" of alternative medicine. I will send you a PM to explain more.

Hang in there, you can get better!
    Toby
  • Hi LeslieLou
    No it wasn't Igenex......After 12+ of symptoms and doctor shopping, I went to a holistic office in Jax. Fl. The MD there thought I might have Lyme and did several Lyme tests, all came back neg except the Western Blot....I think the testing was done at Quest.....not knowing much about Lyme at the time I feel lucky to finally have an answer. She also tested me for heavy metals and I have high lead levels and moderate mercury levels also adrenal tests came back showing adrenal issues.

She does not treat Lyme so I am using alternative methods to treat myself.

I was tested 10 yrs. ago at my insistence but the Elisa test came back negative. MD at that time said "see, I told you, you don't have Lyme".
  • Hi Toby
    Got your email, thanks....

I'm looking forward to you getting your sauna and what you think of it.