Debating whether to start MRC

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Jennifer,
    I signed up today and they were running a 20% off special this month which helped. The didn't push me to buy any supplements and in fact told me I could get some of them at Walmart to save money. I could sure use a buddy to do this with.
    Evidently I should have waited to start this program, I didn't get anything off. Plus my center is forver trying to see if I am out of anything. Oh, well.

If you need a buddy, you can pm me. I am only 3 weeks into the program. I fell off program today. However, I'm alright. Tomorrow is a new day. <---- me doing turbo jams tomorrow morning.
  • harlow grey,
    I heart Turbo Jams! It's so much fun!
  • leigh529, I would love to have a buddy too. I'm new to this site and guess I haven't figured it out completely. Let me know if you want to swap emails or something.
  • Jendlee have you decided if you are going to sign up or not. It took me a little while to make up my mind that I wanted/needed to spend the money to get my health back in order. I am preconditioning this week. Cleaned out my cabinets and refrigerator of all the junk food. Right now I have very little will power so it had to go. I am looking in to alternatives to the supplements to hold costs down. There are a lot of good suggestions on here.

harlow grey - I do need a buddy to help keep me on track. Hope your having a good OP day today. I am just trying to eat smart, take my supplements and drink my water. I go back next Saturday for my Food Instruction Class. Did you do your Turbo Jams this morning? Sounds like it is a lot of fun.
  • leigh529, I have decided to start but I have to wait until I get some Christmas $ first. I'm trying to prepare myself, mentally, in the meantime. Sounds like it's alot of time-consuming cooking that I'm not used to. Also, I'm "addicted" to diet coke, so that will be a challenge. I know it'll be worth it but I just have to have the right mindset and realize that it will be a new lifestlye and involves so getting used to. (My starting weight is the exact same as yours.)
  • Quote: harlow grey,
    I heart Turbo Jams! It's so much fun!
    Me too! Are you using it now and has it been effective for you? I have tried several times with different consultants and am still not satisfied about how to create a workout schedule that fits their criteria and incorporates TJ and pilates. Do you have any suggestions? I know my head is making this harder than it really is, but right now I cannot see the forest for the trees.

Any suggestions are welcome.
  • jendlee - I completely understand your addiction to Diet Coke. I have the same problem with Diet Dr. Pepper. I bought some caffiene free and thought I would alternate between that and regular while I wean myself off. I have been okay today and drinking the water is helping.
  • Quote:
    harlow grey - I do need a buddy to help keep me on track. Hope your having a good OP day today. I am just trying to eat smart, take my supplements and drink my water. I go back next Saturday for my Food Instruction Class. Did you do your Turbo Jams this morning? Sounds like it is a lot of fun.
    Sure I would love to have a buddy on this. For all of my inspirational speech earlier...I slipped up yesterday and ate OP. Oh it was ugly too... The whole situation was a bad one.

Anyway, I stepped on the scale and it didn't change. That was a relief but a bit of a bummer since I have been stuck on a plateau for the past few days. I got back on program too. Turbo Jam was good too. What a day!

How is preconditioning coming along?

You can contact me however you prefer to.