Thrilling Thursday Thoughts

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • bbiab
  • Hi ladies,
    had a very nice day yesterday at Niagara-on-the Lake. DH took me out to my favourite restaurant which has a patio with a view of Lake Ontario.
    Hope everyone is fine today.
    My heart is sad today and full of prayer because a friend of my son's (since high school) has been diagnosed with lymphoma and yesterday they preformed a biopsy on her liver. She is only 27 years old. My son is going to the hospital tonight. She is such a sweet girl. Not quite 5 feet tall and last time I saw her, she was no more than 100lbs.
    take care
    Sophie
  • Hi Ladies Just a quickie b/c on a conference call! UGH!
    Survived Famous dave's last night almost unscathed I had Naked ribs and cole slaw no cornbread or corn Would have been a total success except for DH who ordered Pecan pie and LITERALLY put a bite in my mouth
    It was delicious I will say that but I was cravy all last night. . .however didn't give in and with Activity from PT came in under my calorie limit for the day!
    Back on the towel this am and Down 2 lbs! no cravings today
    I've got 2 mantras in my head
    1. Take the power back ( I control food it does not control me!)
    2. (in re to the little engine that could) I know I can I know I can!

Tomorrow night I am going out for an adult beverage with 1 of my gfs little does she know mine might be coffee! Might
  • Today is regrouping day.
    Sent my son back to college Sat and took his dog to him yesterday.
    He is rooming with friends in a little cabin by a river in the mountains.
    I wanted to stay it was so peaceful!!!
    My daughter flew out yesterday to Ca after a week visit.
    My other son has a week or so before his senior year in high school.

I am excited about eating right. Driving 6 hours yesterday I got fruit from Walmart instead of fast food. I think I ate 2 lbs of cherries !!

My plan is to have an egg breakfast and have a protien shake plus fruit for lunch. That way if I am not home at lunch it should be easy to pack.

I am still full at 5 pm after having eggs at 9 and protien shake at 1 today.

Today has been spent on sleep & paperwork & planning catch up .

I want to work PT this year but I think I will wait for my son to start
    back to school to start looking.