Game: Have You/Would You Ever #3

You're on Page 18 of 28
Go to
  • Can't say that I have, literally. Now figuratively it's a whole nother thing... and I suppose I would if I was really invested in finishing it but my short attention span would make that nearly impossible.

HYE/WYE Prepared, cooked, and eaten a fish that you yourself caught?
  • Yes, I have

HYE been served something at a friends home that was awful and you didn't want to eat it ?
  • Unfortunately, yes. A friend followed a recipe to make cheese cake - but added 1 tablespoon of salt instead of 1 teaspoon.

HYE started a conversation with someone, thinking they were one person, only to realize 20 minutes later that they were someone else?
  • Yes

HYE worn a new garment and forgotten to take the price tag off ?
  • Not that I can remember, but I've left the silly clear size stickers on a couple of times.

Have you ever chipped a tooth?
  • Yes but it was a long time ago.

Have you ever posted a snarky comment to someone's post and then deleted it?
  • yes, I did...

HYE peed in your pants for laughing too hard?
  • Yes
    Would You Adopt A Child With Special Needs
  • Yes

Would you ever bungee jump off a bridge?
  • NO WAY!!!!!! scary
    WOULD YOU EVER DRIVE 8 HRS SOME WHERE JUST TO SAY YOU DID AND TURN BACK AROUND AND COME HOME
  • Probably not.

Would you ever run a marathon?
  • Yes

Would You Ever Stand On Your Head For 5 Min. To Make You Child Laugh
  • No but I am known for sticking my hand in a chicken <dead of course> and make a puppet show.

Would you mountain climb
  • Yeah
    Would You Ever Eat A Live Bug For A Million Dollars
  • Probably. It would gross me out, but I could do a lot of good things with a million dollars.

If you won the lottery (or Publishers Clearing House etc.) would you consider giving half of your prize to charity?