Lose 10 lbs by June 1st!

You're on Page 15 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: I'm in! I've been in the 180s long enough and I'm ready to go down to 170s and below.

SW/CW- 186.6
    GW- 176.6
    Checking in! Still 186.6 (well 187, argh!) I'm really hoping to see a loss by next week because I've been working out regularly this week (30 minutes on hardest setting with elliptical and some strength/weight training.)

Congrats to those who lost!!
  • Sounds great!
  • Quote: GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you!!!
  • Checking in a day early

SW: 188.4
    CW: 188.8
    GW: 178.4

I officially HATE the scale today. I'm up .4 lbs for the month and 4lbs since last Friday. I did start a new lifting routine this week but I refuse to believe that my muscles are holding on to that much water.....my dreams of seeing the 170s this month are slowly drifting away.....but I'm not defeated. I'm just going to keep working.

Congrats to those that Lost or are losing! Let's keep pushing.
  • The scarsdale diet rocks!

Sw: 206
    Cw: 202
    Gw: 190

My Goals:
    No food after 6pm
    No soda
    No candy or chips
  • -4 lbs
    yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Damn thank god i saw this was gunna threat bout being stuck! Lol goal is 10lbs burnished be haopy if I got outta the 270s lol Im being to hate them numbers ugh!
    SW: 275
    CW: 274
    GW: 264

HERE I.GO AGAIN!!! GO FOR IT GUYS!!!!!

I just started the scarsdale diet and its great! I even ate reg food one day this week and still lost 4 lbs. Give it a try it may get you out of the 70s. Our you can drink buckwheat tea. That will help also....Good luck!

• Quote: Good morning. I"m down 3.7 lbs since Monday. I am doing the juice cleanse, so I may be able to meet my goal.
    Good luck. Is the juice cleanse just fruit and veg? I was thinking about doing it. Is the drink it for the whole day or do you sub a meal?
  • Gonna join in im so excited and hopefully will reach my goal of losing the weight !
  • Well I'm still at 200 (on good days). I've started doing Insanity and I'm trying to stay optimistic that it'll help me lose weight faster but TOM is is messing me up right now. Everythings riding on insanity..we'll see how it goes.

SW: 202
    CW: 200
    GW: 192 (or to just be in onederland already dang it!)
  • Whoo-hoo! I'm just freaking happy to see 185 again, now to the lower 180s, PLEASE!!!

SW: 186.6
    CW: 185.8 (even with TOM)
    GW: 176.6

Way to go to those who lost! Have a great weekend, y'all!
  • SW: 188.4
    CW: 184.5
    GW: 178.4

The scale and I are back on speaking terms today. My body must've really just been holding on to some extra water yesterday. I'm down almost 4 lbs for the month and .3 lbs. since last Friday. Not stellar but it sure beats being up 4 lbs.

Keep up the good work everybody.
  • SW 191
    CW 185
    GW 155

Down 6 pounds!!! Woohoo!
  • SW 176
    CW 171

Down another pound
  • Checking in. Didn't do too great this week. I didn't eat terribly (except for fast food once), but I think I ate too much. Hopefully some of it is salt from the fast food I had yesterday, so I am going to wait to change my ticker.

SW: 186.5
    CW: 180.5 (-6.5)
    GW: 176.5

We can do this!