Old 05-10-2024, 08:38 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 173/164/144

Height: 5'2

Default Reboot

Hi everyone. I was so happy to see that there was still an IP community here. I did IP successfully back in 2009/10 and stayed low carb for 12 years afterward. Then menopause threw me for a loop for about a year in 2022/23. I gained weight and didn’t feel like myself for awhile. Now I’m ready to focus on losing the weight and returning to my healthy low carb lifestyle. As weight loss techniques come and go I thought IP might have fallen away. I’m thrilled it hasn’t, because it works and it prioritizes protein…perfect for post menopausal folks like me. My reboot started less than a week ago and I feel better already. I’m not a big poster but do drop in regularly so I look forward to hearing about everyone’s experiences.
mommajen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 12:39 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 252/238/135

Height: 5'5

Talking New Member

Hi all! I just started IP again after gaining back a lot of weight I lost a few years ago. Back in 2014-2016 when I was around 19, I started at 306 and got down to 146 with help from Ideal Protein. It was easy after the first few weeks and the weight began to melt off. I got back up to around 252 this year and re-started Ideal Protein as I love the structure and how the diet makes me feel. The products are good too (buttered popcorn, chocolate coconut protein bar, dill pickle zippers, chocolate mug cake -just add a bit of water and heat in microwave for 10seconds and it reminds me of cookie dough, and strawberry wafers are my personal favs). I am now down to 238 after starting back on April 23. I feel good! I am so happy to find a weight loss support group for ideal protein. I have a trip coming up in august for about a week overseas and I am worried it will get me off the wagon. Getting out of routine and going on vacation almost always set me back. That is the biggest hurdle for me going forward. Look forward to talking with you all more!
faith3030 is offline   Reply With Quote