Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 11:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/133.4/123

Height: 5'3

Default Because I've cheated how do I know when to move onto phase 2?

I've been doing pretty well on SBD but... on my second day of SB I had three cookies and on my 7th (today) I had about a cup of Cinnamon Toast crunch. So how do I know when to move onto phase 2? Is phase 1: two weeks of perfectly following the diet, meaning I have to add another two weeks every time I slip? Or can I start slowly adding phase 2 foods next Thursday (2 weeks from my original start date)?
Old 03-30-2007, 11:19 AM   #2  

Welcome Tigrre! Everyone is different. Purists would say 2 weeks of perfect behavior on phase 1 and then move to phase2. Others will opt to stay on phase 1 a week more, yet others will determine if the slip ups have caused cravings and note that that one slip is causing more little "cheats". What you try to achieve on phase 1 is cleaning your system of processed sugars.. and by doing so eliminate the vicious craving circle... and adapting new eating style and behaviors... Since you've cheated here and there your first week - you might want to consider eating clean for the next week on phase 1 and reassess from there.

hope this helps!
Old 03-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #3  
Chunky Dunker

S/C/G: 252.8/tick-tick-tickerrrr/215

Height: 5'6"

I did an extra week on phase 1 b/c of my St. Pattys day cheats-- and it seemed to be just fine.
Closed Thread