1/4 c plain FF or LF yogurt
1 TB plus 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 cans tuna packed in water
4 large celery stalks, chopped
6 oz cherry tomatoes (about 15) quartered
2/3 c frozen peas, thawed
2 TB minced red onion
salt and pepper to taste

- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse under cold water for 30 seconds.
- Whisk together mayo, togurt, and vinegar in a small mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place tuna in large mixing bowl and break into small pieces. Add pasta, celery, tomatoes, peas, and onion; stir to combine.
- Add dressing and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Makes 4 (1 3/4-cup) servings

Nutritional info:
Per serving: 450 calories, 15 g fat, 2g sat fat, 31 g protien, 50 g carbohydrate, 7 g dietary giber, 570 mg sodium

*** This was excellent and I ate it for 4 days as no one in my house likes tuna. My modifications were as follows, I decreased the amount of pasta to 4 oz., used 1/2 c yogurt and about a TB or so of mayo for flavor. I added way more peas and onion, some garlic powder and some lemon pepper. One day I heated up a serving with some sprinkled parmesan cheese - YUM!
rotten_banana is offline   Reply With Quote