help name the puppies!!!

• my moms boxer had pups and they need names!
    they are all brown (no brindle or special colors)

2 boys, 3 girls

the momma dogs name is hope.

they were born 4 days ago.

any name ideas would be great!

thanks
  • I'm partial to names no longer common in our society.

Girls: Ida, Hazel, Agnes, Evelyn, Olive, etc.
    Boys: Lewis, Moses, Amos, Martin, Ira, etc.
  • my past dogs have been called
    Zac
    Lucky
    Gypsey

my dog i have now is called
    Milo

and in the future i plan to get another dog and call it

Simba
  • knox, bailey, wesley. owen, beauregard, buckley, molly, tycho...ohh milo is goood!
  • awwwww! We're getting a brindle boxer puppy right after Christmas! His name is Braddock and you're more than welcome to take it if you like it. He's named after Chuck Norris' character from the Missing in Action series.

Names that we considered/had:
    m- Ultimus (DH contribution. mash up of ultimate and maximus)
    m- Rocky (like a million other boxers out there)
    m- Zorro (our last boxer)
    m- Dodge
    m- Lennox
    m- Abbott
    m- Maverick
    f- Epic
    f- Roz
    f-Brooklyn

They must be so cute!
  • How about Christmas names? These are just litter names, not forever names right??? Their new families will give them their real names.

So how about:
    Noel
    Kringle
    Cane
    Bow
    Comet
    Prancer
    Vixen
  • Some from where I work, Auto, Bradly, Kaiser, Kirby, Suds, Dumplin, Nova, Otis, Bella, Roz, Ruby, Zulu, izzy, Greta, Bridgette, Racer, Digger, Huey, just to name a few.
  • Hmmm... For the boys, I like Grendel and Mudge.... For the ladies, I'm a fan of the names Sadie, Nike and Michelle.
  • I know a girl with a great dane named Gaston, you know, the big buff dude from Beauty and the Beast. It may be one of my favorite dog names ever.
  • Noel sounds like a winner.
  • I used to raise Boxers. I had a theme for their names. My kennel name was Boxwood so the first litter was Boxwood's First Edition, First Lady, etc etc. The second litter I took names from the mom's pedigree. Firneds of mine used car makes for names.........ie Bently. Aren't new puppies great? They smell soooo good! Good luck with the babies!

Oops I goofed..........didn't want to use the smug icon. Sorry....I'm new at this.
  • Puppies!!!
    All my pets are people names. I would go for "retro" starlets, Betty, Fred, Cary, Clark, Myrna, Ginger, Mae, Sean, Audrey, Sidney, Marilyn, ect.
  • Quote: I know a girl with a great dane named Gaston, you know, the big buff dude from Beauty and the Beast. It may be one of my favorite dog names ever.

My dog's name is Gaston! Lol. He's a 100lb golden retriever though