Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 06-10-2006, 12:48 AM   #1  
Cani Princess

Default Fun Prediction Site for Preggos!

This was posted on another pregnancy forum I post on, fun!

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/l...ction_quiz.php

According to that, I'll delvier 3 weeks early, in the morning after ten hours of labor and my little man will weigh about 6.5 pounds

Edited to add: Well, we'll see how accurate that is for our little guy....we're expecting him about three weeks early but at about 7.5 pounds I just did it for DS, and the only part it got right was that he'd be early (although it said 2-3 weeks, and he was 5 weeks) and that my labor was twelve hours, LOL! I hope they don't quit their day jobs!

Last edited by ZippyChippy; 06-11-2006 at 03:37 AM.
ZippyChippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:18 AM   #2  
resident lactivist

Well, I answered the questions based on my first two, and this is what it returned:

Quote:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.
The only part it got right was that Esther was past due. She was born in the evening, weighed 8lbs 1oz, & labor was something like 40 hours.

The thing that gets me is that there's not much option if your prior children were c-sections. Both of mine were, and I know now that that means your labor pattern will be like that of a first time mom.

Still, it is neat. I spent a lot of time trying to predict my labors based on my previous experiences, and it was futile. I was especially shocked to give birth to a baby weighing a good two pounds more than her next-largest sister!

Now, this is one of my favorite links. It's a gender predictor based on old wives' tales. Totally useless, of course, but strangely enough correct for all 3 of my kids!

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html
GreatBigMonsterMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:35 PM   #3  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Wayyyyy off!

Quote:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.
Although he was late. But man, that's a really hard prediction considering both daddy and I arrived late and so did my first child. But he was born in the afternoon, after less than 6 hours of labor, and he weight 9.5 pounds! Justmommies better find a new line of work. LOL
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:33 AM   #4  
Running Babe

Mine says

"Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long. "

more reasons to pack my bag today.... My mom was early for all 4 of us kids!! Then again who knows, I may go late...

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 4 hours long.
Hmm, considering, I'm scheduled for a c-section 2 1/2 weeks early, I don't see this happening.

I've used Sabra's link before and it was right with my other 2. I haven't been back to it in a while though to predict this one.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:10 AM   #6  
Running Babe

Hmmm, well mine is already wrong, there is less than 2 weeks before my due date now, so it won't come as early as the site said. Not a bad thing, baby just needs to bake longer I guess (though in this heat and humidity mommy is baking too ).

Cheers!

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote