Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default February Preggos!

I had my 27 week appointment last Friday (a week ago). Officially in the 7th month and third trimester! I found out my remission test from Jan. 20th came back negative () and also that the OB is thinking of delivering me between 38 and 40 weeks as long as the baby looks OK so that I can get back on my meds sooner. She said she won't let me go past 40 weeks. I can't believe I only have 10-12 weeks left. Scary!
Old 02-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #2  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Wow, I haven't been to the site in a long time! Congrats, modkittn! The time goes so fast!

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow. We had our u/s last Thursday and everything looked fine. We go in for another at 24 weeks so the tech can get a better look at the heart. She said what she could see of it looked fine, but she wanted to make sure. We are not finding out the gender of this baby and the suspense is killing me! He/she had legs crossed at the u/s, so we couldn't have found out if we wanted to. I swear, it seems like just yesterday it was October and I found out I was pregnant! 18 weeks left!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

i had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. so exciting! they do an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and to see how far along you are. the baby is measuring 7 weeks 2 days, so about 1 week less than what i thought, but everything looked great. i love seeing the little flutter of the heartbeat and hearing it, oh, the greatest sound in the world! i go back in two weeks for another u/s. not because anything looked wrong, but b/c with my m/c in july the baby had measured smaller than what i thought it should, so this is for my own peace of mind.

modkitten: you are getting so close! your little one will be here before you know it!

julie99s: we aren't finding out the sex of our baby either. i think that it will be neat to wait until delivery and have the doctor say, "it's a ...".

jayme: congrats on the noelle! that is a pretty name. sounds like all is going well! can't wait to be where you are at!

Last edited by jmb1981; 02-07-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #4  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Been quiet around here lately!

Well, Monday I am at 11 weeks...2nd trimester, here I come! It won't be long! How is everyone doing?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:31 AM   #5  

we have been pretty quiet! i've been fighting morning sickness the last week or so. some days it is so bad i don't want to eat anything, other days i can eat, but not much. i didn't have this with my daughter, actually i had nothing significant with her pregnancy. she spoiled me! i am ready for the morning sickness part of this pregnancy to be over!

how is everybody else doing??
Old 02-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #6  

29 weeks today. I'm at my 10 weeks countdown - woohoo! Woke up with a HORRIBLE leg cramp this morning that hubby had to help me work out. I've been SUPER thirsty lately too, even though I drink a ton of water every day. Other than that, doing good. I had a business trip for work this week and had no problems flying.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #7  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb1981 View Post
we have been pretty quiet! i've been fighting morning sickness the last week or so. some days it is so bad i don't want to eat anything, other days i can eat, but not much. i didn't have this with my daughter, actually i had nothing significant with her pregnancy. she spoiled me! i am ready for the morning sickness part of this pregnancy to be over!

how is everybody else doing??
Week 9 was the worst for me too. I heard this is when the hormones peak, which makes sense. Up until that point it hadn't been that bad, but week 9 hit and woosh...came all the nausea I could handle and then some. Week 10 has been better, it's not as often, but when it hits it is pretty bad. I heard after week 13 it mostly if not wholly subsides. I have begun my countdown! Luckily, with the increased nausea came a decrease in my breast tenderness, but now that the nausea hasn't been as bad, the tenderness is coming back. At least they aren't both horrible at the same time! I have a feeling I am getting off pretty easily, I have heard horror stories about women that can't keep anything down and I haven't vomited at all. Makes me think I will be ready for another baby without waiting 5 years to forget how horrible everything was! I know, it's still early, with plenty of time to be miserable.

Hopefully yours will subside soon too!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Last edited by blueyedlvrgirl; 02-13-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:00 PM   #8  

Belly pictures! 29 weeks:

Old 02-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #9  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Yay Jayme!! That's a pretty name. A friend of mine back home named her girl Alexsis as the first name.

I had my last doctor's appointment on Feb 4th. She was checking baby's position which she believes the baby to be in position for birth already. I told her I already knew that because I could feel her drop down and put more pressure on my bladder around the 28th week. So far everything is normal and healthy! Next appointment is on the 23rd.

Last edited by pixiefalls; 02-16-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #10  
In love with...THE GYM!!

blueyedlvrgirl, that is the neatest baby countdown ticker! Too cute!

Mod, that is the cutest baby belly!

Man, I sure don't miss that morning sickness business. I had it pretty bad with this pregnancy. I don't remember having it nearly as bad with my 2 daughters. But the mind has a funny way of blocking things out.

Next Thursday is ultrasound #2. I'm equally as excited for this one. The tech said she could try for a 3D shot for that one. Baby was too small at 20 weeks for the 3D and the pics looked scary lol. Now if I can remain strong in not finding out the gender! Only 17 weeks left, no sense in ruining the surprise now!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #11  

i have great news! i had my second ultrasound today. the baby is measuring 9 weeks 4 days, up from 7 weeks 2 days exactly two weeks ago. heartbeat was 176, such a beautiful sound! everything looks great! i am now past the point that i lost my baby with my last pregnancy so i am feeling much more relaxed. i am sooooo excited!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:11 AM   #12  
In love with...THE GYM!!

Congrats jmb!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:53 AM   #13  

how's everybody doing as we begin another week?

i am so ready to get back to a "normal" schedule after last week and this weekend!! not sure if i mentioned this before, but my grandmother passed away on the 14th. her viewing and funeral were last week. on saturday i was with a friend all day. she is getting married in march and it was her bachelorette party. i started feeling sick around dinner time (not uncommon anymore). got sick in the bathroom. went home. yea, i was definitely sick, not morning sickness, sick. i felt like poo! luckily my mom had my daughter so i didn't have to worry about her. sunday i felt better, just really tired. i couldn't move. every time i would get up my energy was drained. so i laid around. hubby took care of me. house is a mess. but oh well. today i am feeling about 95% better. still have a very slight headache, but other than that, i'm good. it's been going around here though, not completely surprised i got something! so i'm off to work!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #14  
In love with...THE GYM!!

Had our second ultrasound last Thursday. Still fluid on the baby's kidneys, but less of it this time. And the fluid is within range, but it's at the high end. Doctor isn't worried, just wants to check with another ultrasound at 32 weeks. Of course, just because doc isn't worried doesn't mean I wasn't either. Found out that it's fairly common in boys, and since we're not finding out what we're having, I'm wondering if there's a boy on the way.

Got our 3D U/S too. I wasn't very impressed with it really. She said the best shots come when you're about to pop. And by that point, I may as well just wait till baby is born.

I'm still second trimester, but I think the third trimester exhaustion has decided to settle in early. I can't get enough sleep! DF bought a new mattress since the old one wasn't cutting it anymore and the couch was more comfy! Told him how much I appreciated it, and he joked he just wanted me to quit waking him up at night lol.

Anxiously awaiting June!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #15  

MOVING ON TO THE MARCH THREAD LADIES:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...68#post2635968
Closed Thread