Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 01-08-2015, 10:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 164/pregnant/128

Height: 5'6

Default Healthy Pregnancy!: Daily Accountability Thread

Hi All!

I used to post on the Daily Accountability threads, and the support there helped me get to my goal weight in a healthy way. Thanks ladies! But now, I'm pregnant!

For the past year and a half, I consistently stayed within a goal weight range of 128-135 lbs, but in the past 2 months, I ate my way up to 148 lbs.

I've been under a lot of stress with this pregnancy and I started binging and overeating in an unhealthy manner, in order to cope with my feelings. Eating and gaining at this rate is not healthy for me or the baby. I also stopped exercising completely and I have been EXHAUSTED. The pregnancy and other life-factors coinciding with it have really wreaked havoc on me emotionally, so I decided to start a thread to keep accountability to proceed on with a heathy pregnancy.

My goal is stay within the 140-150 lb range during my first trimester, so really maintain where I am right now.

If there are any other ladies who are interested in checking in here daily, or every once and a while, please do!

Pregnant For: 6 weeks
Weight: 148.6

Last edited by oxalis; 01-08-2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: spelled title wrong
oxalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 04:51 PM   #2  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Hi oxalis! I'd love to join you - I gained a toooooon of weight back in infertility treatments, so I'm hoping not to gain a bunch during this pregnancy! We should be due around the same time if you're 6 weeks pregnant - I'm exactly 6 weeks today
merilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228.8/187.2/120

Height: 5'

Hi there! Currently 29 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, a baby girl :-) been eating as healthy as I can and walking. I'm about 211 lbs, have not gained much during the pregnancy thankfully. Once baby is born im going back on weight watchers and doing PiYo :-)
fitmama84 is offline   Reply With Quote