Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 04-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default No

No

Last edited by modkittn; 01-22-2015 at 09:35 PM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

hey everybody! i've been pretty quiet lately, but i have been keeping up with the posts. we have had a lot going on around here. my daughter has been sick, my husband's uncle passed away, i helped my cousin plan and pull off a surprise 60th birthday party for her mom, and work has just been plain crazy busy!

i was 15 weeks yesterday. next friday (the 10th) i have my next check up. i think at that visit we will schedule our "big" ultrasound. i was thinking about not finding out the sex, but now i am leaning towards finding out. my husband doesn't have an opinion outside of "whenever we find out it's a surprise". i guess he's right! i've been feeling pretty good, the morning sickness has subsided and right now nothing new has come about except for middle of the night bathroom trips and the occasional need for tums! i can handle both of those!

anyhow, hope all is going well for everybody else!

congratulations scarlett!!
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls! I had my monthly checkup today. Everything is great with my little man. I scheduled my induction for August 31st. I'll be 39 weeks. I'm happy that I know when the baby will be here.

We picked out the crib bedding and bought it today. Now if I could just get DH to sit down and make a list of names that he likes.

Ok I'll check in later with ya'll.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #4  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Thanks for the welcome! I feel so far behind you all. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. I had horrible morning sickness with my first pregnancy and I feel like I'm just waiting for it to start up again. So far so good, though.
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #5  
Here I come skinny jeans!

S/C/G: 225/Ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

I get to join you ladies now! We just found out last friday we are indeed expecting #2 in early December. I hope to visit with a midwife after we get back from vacation!
MeganBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

had another appointment yesterday. everything looks great with my little bean! i think this was the appointment where seeing the heartbeat and seeing the baby made me relax. i finally am comfortable saying that i am having a baby in september! that's a big hurdle to cross after my m/c last summer! we scheduled the detailed ultrasound for may 1. so, in three weeks i should know whether my little bean is a boy or girl!

congratulations meganbeth!

scarlett: i felt like that when i first came to this area of the forum (i started around 5 weeks), but time has flown by! i'm 16 weeks now!
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #7  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Hello ladies..

I know it's been a while. Haven't got online much recently. Went to the doctor on the 9th. I'm 1 to 1 1/2 cm dilated and she said it could be any day now. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time haha. I pre-registered at the hospital the same day so I'm glad to have that all set!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Hi ladies , I will join to if I can.

Well this is baby # 3 , everything is goig ok .
I will know if it a boy or a girl , on a couples of weeks.
I have been trying to wach what i eat, i hopping for 25 pounds, right now i am almost 16 weeks and i up 2.4 pouns , i weigth my self every week , so tomorrow is my WI and this week, i fell big , let see.

bye...
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #9  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everyone! Just got back from vacation Saturday night, so I'm feeling relaxed! And chipper!
I think I'm suffering from sciatica though. Some days it's really hard for me to walk and some of the slightest movements hurt so bad. Something I'll definately mention to doc when I go this morning, but I'm not sure what can be done about it. I keep telling myself... Only 9 weeks left! Other than that, my tiredness and mood swings, I'm doing fine though!
Another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check on baby. I don't think I ever had this many ultrasounds with my 2 dds, but I guess they didn't find fluid on their kidneys either. I'm hoping that means this one is a boy. Read it's fairly common with boys and corrects itself before birth, so that's why I'm not panicky. And the amount has come down since u/s #1.

Welcome, wfonseca3017! Eating right is great! Don't worry about "feeling big" this week. I feel bigger and bigger every week, but remain at my pre-preg weight (lost 14 lbs due to morning sickness, and have slowly gained that back). Doc says that's fine, baby is growing perfectly. Good luck to you!

I can't wait to get to the point where you guys are, pixie and mod. I'm so anxious and ready! I suppose the weeks have flown by this fast... 9 weeks isn't much longer.
julie99s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #10  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!
It's been awhile since I've been on. Things are going good. I am 19w1d! I have my 20 week appt in a week and my BIG u/s in 2 weeks!!! YAY!!! As of this morning, I have gained 3.8 lbs. I have been hitting the gym 3 times a week for about 45 to 60 mins on the treadmill, the other 2 days I walk 30 mins on my lunchbreak. I was getting horrible headaches after working out, so I had to up my water, food and sugar intake all day. So weird, but luckily, I have figured out how to make them stop!
I am still feeling exhausted, I never got that 2nd trimester energy boost that I looked forward to. Other than that, everything is going great. I have felt the little one moving a few times and can't wait to feel more! I also toured the birth center, to make sure it was where I wanted to give birth, so I didn't have to make changes at the last minute. I LOVED the place!
I just found out our health benefits are changing as of June 1, we get more details on Friday. Hopefully, the plan still has my dr, medical group and birth center or I will be very angry that I have to change more than halfway through my pregnancy!

6 days until I am officially halfway!!!! YAY!

I hope everyone is doing well!
blueyedlvrgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #11  
Creative Beacher

Hi everyone!
I feel like I cannot get anything done these days. Second trimester is better but I'm still waiting for this energy boost everyone keeps talking about. I just moved and it has been the worst trying to unpack. Now I have to find a new OB and I guess figure out what hospital I want to deliver at. If anyone knows a doc/hospital/birth center/midwife that's good in the norther VA area, please let me know!

Hi wfonseca3017 Sounds like your weight is on track but I know what you mean about feeling big. I'm about a week behind you and I look like I'm growing a fat squishy beer belly. I've only gained 4-5 lbs which is on track but I swear the scale is lying to me! I did find a preg weight calculator that tells you what your weight range should be, http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancy_we...alculator.html
merryalta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #12  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

It sounds like Modkitten was really close the last time she posted... do you suppose we have a new member of 3FC?? I can't wait to hear!
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #13  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Yep! Lilly was born on April 20th at 7lbs and 6ozs and 21 1/4 inches long. She has beautiful strawberry blonde hair!

Modkittn - should be almost time for you!! We kind of walked me around on the 17th and 18th. I noticed I was in labor on the 19th around 5:30pm. I didn't have her until 6am on the 20th. I stalled for three hours... they kept moving me around on different positions, but everything went well!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #14  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Congratulations Pixiefalls!! Welcome to the world, Lilly!

Modkitten, any reason why they don't let people go past 41 weeks? Most doctors have the induction mark at 42 weeks. It always made sense to me since your due date is estimated because no one can predict exactly when you ovulated... it's a 2 week swing either way. Just curious.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #15  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Hey everyone...
I am doing well. At my 20 week appointment last week, I had still only gained 2 pounds. Been walking for about an hour 3 or 4 times a week in the morning before work. On the days I miss, I walk 30 mins at work. I am also still tired, from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep, I am exhausted. I have been eating well and drinking lots of water. No swelling yet, also the blood pressure has been great 98/68 at my last appointment! We find out the gender tomorrow! Afterwards we are heading to a dinner being thrown from both sets of parents, so we can tell everyone at the same time! I can't wait to find out!
Aside from that, we are moving. My poor bf is going to have to do a lot of it, since I am going to be 7 or 8 months pregnant when it happens. Oh well, we will just be glad to get into a new place, by ourselves. My 30th birthday is Thursday. Hopefully this baby gives the gift I want the most, to finally know the sex, so we can buy some stuff! Please baby please, cooperate. Also May 8th, my bf and I are taking a little 2 day trip into San Diego, to get away. It will be to celebrate my birthday and the baby. It's something we need to do before the baby comes and everything changes. I can't wait. We are staying at a really nice hotel, going to dinner, lying on the beach, doing touristy things and relaxing! I am taking a 4 day weekend, so I can relax when we get back too. I can't wait! I'll be back Weds to report on the sex...I am SO excited!
I hope everyone is doing well!
blueyedlvrgirl is offline   Reply With Quote