PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 07-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #1  

Question Fertility Blend, Happy PMS Cream, Pelvic Pain Questions

Ok let me brace you a lot of questions here!!

1. Fertility Blend: Any thoughts? I ordered 2 bottles bc I have heard such rave reviews. I will be happy if it just gives me my periods. I was told to take this with Happy PMS Cream until FB makes me do it on my own. I have only had one natural period since after having my son and he is 4. Every other month I have to do Provera. I am going to be starting this soon do you think I should take Provera and then start or just start FB right away?
2. Happy PMS Cream: Any thoughts? I dont have my period or ovulate on my own. Heard this is really helpful. Dont know how much to use...
3. Pelvic Pain: How many of you girls get this? I had a few reaccuring bladder and kidney infections really really bad. I was in constant pain for months. Finally they went away and then I still had the pelvic pain and pressure. I went to the ER 2x and they found nothing. They did pelvic exams and blood work and an internal ultra sound and nada. They thought it was cysts bc it hurts more usually on the left side and if I press where it hurts it gets really bad. There was no one cyst on me so they couldnt figure out what it was. Finally the chronic pelvic pain went away after I started taking Cranactin which is a herbal cranberry supplement for uti prevention but occas I still get pelvic pain in my left and the same when I press it kills me. Any ideas?
Kimberly
KimberlyHeidi is offline   Reply With Quote