Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 09:36 AM   #61  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

We have Thanksgiving in October up here in Canada so we are setting up for Christmas now
Old 11-17-2005, 02:14 AM   #62  

Okay, I am not really a pagan. More like a Deist (believes in a godhead but don't assign myself to a particular religion). However, I am a interested in all things Metaphysical (Native American and Ancient Egyptian spirituality), divination and Chaos Magick.

More about me...

I am mostly vegetarian, not because I hate eating animals but my Native American p.o.v. is that animal flesh is only suppose to be eaten when you extremely lack nutrients from eating a mostly plant diet. I don't like meat to be eaten all the time, treating flesh as produce. I only eat flesh on holidays and try to avoid it as much as possible during the year. I might be hanging around the Vegetarian boards around here.

I am trying to lose weight by bellydancing. Being diligent about it by putting in long hours. I have 4 bellydancing dvd and I am going to learn all of the dance routines! I would like to become a professional caberet (turkish) and egyptian style bellydancer.

I don't have much to say about myself, except that I am currently unemployed and don't know what to do with myself career-wise at age 30. Ha! I loved getting my Art history degree years ago, but there aren't too many jobs I can use that degree with now. My last job was retail in cosmetics and I hated it so much that it stressed me out terribly. I have a huge ezcema patch on my back because of it (ezcema is stress related skin ailment).

Actually, if it wasn't for money issues, I like being unemployed. I love not having to go to work and I can visit my elderly family members anytime. I love being in the house. I can't believe it. Especially since I grew up being a hardcore "women oughta work outside the home" feminist.

I think I want to become a housewife. *LOL* Be my own mini-Martha Stewart. I ain't kidding.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:15 AM   #63  

I am sorry. I thought I posted in the meet and greet thread.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:28 AM   #64  
Kaipo "Sweetheart"

S/C/G: 260/176/175

Height: 5' 10"

Just checking in. How is everyone?

Old 11-28-2005, 11:10 AM   #65  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Still around I've been really busy at work these days - to the point of exhaustion. I've been really stressed and waking up in the middle of the night thinking about work - AGH! Not sleeping well is not helping either

I have been trying to relax at home but then get stressed out because the dishes/laundry/housework is not getting done

I finally decided to book a day off and did absolutely nothing - slept in, took a "spa bath", did my nails, read a book, took a nap - it was great!
I think I need to do this more often

Welcome Hathor - I bellydance too - I do cabaret and gypsy style.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:02 AM   #66  

Yule is a wonderful time of the year. I have a large log that I saved from a tree being cut down. I set it up on my deck and put greenery around it and a gnome with some holiday trimming. It's my way of bringing the woods to my home and honoring nature. I celebrate Christmas with my family, too. My Mother is about the only one who knows I'm a practicing wiccan. The rest of my family just wouldn't understand. So, I am on both sides of the fence sometimes to accommodate family.

Cyl53 (My wiccan name is Checkerberry).
Old 12-02-2005, 10:35 AM   #67  
geeky pagan chick

S/C/G: 265/136/150

It feels like yule around here (Seattle area) because we're having freak snow showers this week. We didn't really get any snow last year, so I'm enjoying it. Okay, perhaps not so much yesterday as I was slogging downtown on my bike through the slush, getting splashed by all the big trucks. But it was nice to have a pretty couple of inches on the ground once I made it home
Closed Thread