Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #1  

Red face Liquid Diet

I just started New Lifestyle Sept 1, 2016. I used it years ago when they had a support board which was awesome but is no longer running. I know it works because I lost over 50 lbs on it previously. It's a liquid diet similar to Medifast or Wonder Slim (so I've read). I'm doing the total liquid as much as I can. I know there will be times I will probably have to eat (lean & green) for social and work functions. Why? Because really I'm not interested in discussing my weight and diet success with people, and if they know I'm doing a liquid diet I'll hear an earful! Noooo thanks.

I weighed in at 290 this morning. Wow. No wonder I feel miserable and uncomfortable in my own skin!

I can keep the hunger under control if I remember to consistently drink a shake every 1.5 - 2 hours. So for today, my first day, that is my goal. No hunger. This morning I started out with 2 shakes, then for lunch 2 veggie sloppy joes. I know from past experience, I must drink the shakes until I am not hungry, even if I have to drink 3. Keep the hungry under control! Once I get too hungry, it's hard to control myself.

I'm hoping others will join me here online. I haven't set a goal yet. I'm just focusing on keeping the hunger in check. Any loss is good!

Sept 1st - 290lbs
CakeKarma is offline   Reply With Quote