Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #1  

Default Help with Diet-to-Go queries...

What an amazing forum! This forum actually inspired me to switch to something healthy and forget the "okay, I will do something from next month" thingie...

Thank you all...

I ordered Diet-to-Go and had a few queries. Would really appreciate your inputs.

1. I went in for a Vegetarian 1600 Plan. Do I need to add anything else with what comes in the plan...like fruits, veggies, proteins. Like in Nutrisystem, they ask you to buy more groceries and add diary, fruits etc. Not sure what I need to supplement Diet-to-go plan with! Or is this self-sufficient (I mean generally ignoring the fact that every individual may need or not need something)...In other words, is the food "balanced" to a certain extent?

2. I was not sure what really comes in here: a breakfast, lunch and dinner? Is there a snack thrown in as well?

3. I live in a studio and have a really small refrigerator. The mini kind. Does a week's supply fit in? I don't really have anything else in there but not sure what all I can get into it, especially the freezor. I already ordered and now was a little worried. Worst case, I could use the community kitchen we have but would prefer not to...

4. Finally, does anyone recommend extra fiber intake?

Thanks in advance for all the help...

Last edited by foodjunkie; 05-02-2009 at 03:49 AM.
foodjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #2  

Wow you should have really called and spoken to them first before taking such a plunge like this. A full weeks worth of meals does take up a considerable amount of space even in our full sized refrigerator. Yikes. They do tell you to put a few days worth in the fridge of the meals you plan to eat in the next few days, but with a mini fridge, you really could have a problem. Any meal delivery program is going to take up space so a mini fridge and meal delivery probably don't go together very well unless you do Nutrisystems which is mainly all dry food. Wish I had better news. Good luck to you.
Lisa1978 is offline   Reply With Quote