Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/279/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Arrow How long do you stay on Wonderslim or New Lifestyles?

Hey I am new to the 3 chicks community but I have been reading the form for quite some time. I was wondering how long you stay on the diets like Newlifestyle/Wonderslim or Medifast. I need to loose about 90 lbs and was wondering if this would be the answer for me. Thanks!
smpuent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/150/135

Height: 5'4"

You're supposed to stay on it until you reach goal as far as you know, which will probably be a few months (I am guessing approximately 9 months for 90 pounds, depending on how much you lose a month, it could be longer or shorter). I just started Medifast yesterday (I'm just using the bars right now).
onesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #3  

I started Medifast on March 10th and as of yesterday, I have lost 24.9#. Having been on Medifast three years ago, I am now using Medifast and Wonderslim products. I do the 5 and 1 Medifast program, and take a multi Vit. Obviously, this program works for me and is less expensive than all Medifast products.
As for your question of how long to stay on the program, 'onesy' is right. When you reach your goal, you will have to have some plan for transition and maintenance off either plan, or like me, here I am back again! This time around, I plan to go to WW for the last 10#, because I know that I cannot do maintenance alone, by myself. Time has proven that, and I am old, girls! Best wishes and success to both of you!
sunnywarmth is offline   Reply With Quote