Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 299/171/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Heads up for Raw Vegans--South Florida Meal Delivery

I'm neither Vegan or Raw Vegan in my dietary habits, but I occasionally like to have vegetarian days and days with more raw and vegan meals. I also try to buy most of my stuff organic. This week, I ordered 5 meals from VEGGIEMUNN of South Florida. Just type the name with a dot and com to get to their site.

It's three items that make up a meal basically--all raw and veganf and organic--a soup, a main entree, a dessert.

I've been reviewing some of the meals at my blog, title Once Upon a Diet on Blogger, if you're interested. So far, some good things, some boring things, some just okay things. The very good ones have been the spourted Lentil Salad, the Pasta Primavera (the "pasta" is made of yellow squash that's linguine-shaped.), the fruit soup, and the chocolate dipped pineapple slices. The citrusy fruit salad was too simple, boring (you could do it yourself), and the green papaya salad didn't ahve much green papaya and not enough seasoning.

The raw onion flatbread was DELICIOUS. If you love onion rolls, you may really,r eally like this. Mmm.

So, just letting you who like or need a meals delivery program that there is a raw vegan one for the Miami-Dade and Broward areas.

The 15 items comprising the five meals cost $70 (they're $5 each, but you get a $5 discount for buying the whole 15). Tip and gas allowance is optional, but appreciated.

Hope this helps our non-meat eating sisters.
Mirtika is offline   Reply With Quote