Old 05-15-2019, 10:12 AM   #1  

Default Re-starting Metabolism Miracle Program

Back in 2012, I started MM about 2 months before my wedding. I had a lot of success with the program, having lost about 30lb and 2 dress sizes. I had colleagues in different departments at work randomly commenting on how slim my face looked. The weight was literally melting off.

Then 2 weeks before my wedding (6 weeks into Phase 1) my seamstress told me that if she had to take in my gown a 3rd time due to my weight loss, she would quit. I totally understand where she was coming from, it's a lot of work to take in 3 layers of delicate fabric and we were running low on time! But that was a massive blow to my motivation. It seemed like the perfect excuse to start eating all the wrong stuff again.

Fast forward to 2019, I am divorced, 50 lbs over my original starting weight in 2012 and ready to take another crack at it. I'm choosing MM again because I know it works, I saw the results with my own eyes.

Today I'm on day 3 of Phase 1. Is there anyone else still doing MM around here?
lissa_678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185.4/183.6/169

I used to do MM years ago, tried to find help here as well. It seems everyone used the paid subscription on a different site. I could talk about it with you if you are still around...I am not on it now, having trouble finding the right combination of foods that work for my situation.
auntnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #3  

I may be interested in learning more about this plan.
Oppaloopa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met b, metabolism b, metabolism miracle