Old 01-31-2015, 04:50 PM   #31  

Hi just joined 3fc. Really want to talk with other cad woe people. Would love to know if people are still following the plan.
anarenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:55 PM   #32  

Excited about sharing journey on the cad.
anarenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 01:15 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 250.4/247.5/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Carbohydrate Addicts Diet

I have started the CAD only 3 days ago..again...I was on it once before and lost over 50 lbs. I am already not feeling the cravings and am already seeing weight loss. You are to weigh yourself everyday and then use the average to figure out where you are at and how to proceed further. I love the Reward Meal to be able to eat a few carbs each day - I know I couldn't go without. I do miss fruit since it is high carb but enjoy an apple, orange or something with my reward meal.
mrsjhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:41 PM   #34  
Jodi

S/C/G: 285/ticker/165

Height: 5'4" - 47 years old

Hello, Mrs. J!
This plan worked for me years ago as well. But, I just couldn't afford to buy the healthy foods back then. I started back on it about a week ago and have lost my cravings as well! I am so grateful for that!
Last night, my daughter made this crescent with a chicken/cream cheese/garlic filling, I ate quite a few of those for my reward meal and had palpitations and high pulse for about 3 hours! I know it was from the carb overload. I am now looking at carbs like an allergy and will definitely do them in "moderation" from now on. It was scary to feel that way.

Have a great day!
Jodi
NurseMom1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:41 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMom1223 View Post
Hello, Mrs. J!
This plan worked for me years ago as well. But, I just couldn't afford to buy the healthy foods back then. I started back on it about a week ago and have lost my cravings as well! I am so grateful for that!
Last night, my daughter made this crescent with a chicken/cream cheese/garlic filling, I ate quite a few of those for my reward meal and had palpitations and high pulse for about 3 hours! I know it was from the carb overload. I am now looking at carbs like an allergy and will definitely do them in "moderation" from now on. It was scary to feel that way.

Have a great day!
Jodi
Jodi, I tried to get CAD going on here years ago but no one joined me. There is a great group on FB if you want to join it over there. It is a good one and is a very active group.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 169/169/150

Height: 5'9"

Default Loving carbs, but they don't love me!

I have been trying to quit excess carbs, but I am an emotional eater and crave any bread type substance when I am stressed! I am hoping to get some great results here, and have some accountability.
Also, I will take any suggestions. I am a single parent, and my kids would love if I stick with carbs and have donuts for every meal...LOL
Momofthreemonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #37  

Height: 5'7.5"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysocks View Post
Hi, I don't know if you got your copy of the book yet, but they did refine the old reward meal to be balanced in terms of equal amounts of carbs to healthy proteins and veggies.

I followed the old book before the holidays, but got derailed. Found the Lifespan book at a garage sale and ordered a copy of the 7 day plan also to get back into it. I am currently on day five of the 7 day plan, and finding it an easy way to get back on track.

The lifespan book, (I haven't read all of it yet) does clear up a lot of things, especially that the reward meal isn't a carbfest, but the one time a day that you can include carbs. This by itself should make a huge difference in weightloss, and there is more info on nutrition etc. that I need to read.

I would love to see a regular forum of folks following this plan, I think it is a lifestyle that could actually stick for me. I only lose weight well on low carb diets, but I know I can never have a lifetime plan that says no more bread or potatoes EVER. I can deal with a small portion at one meal, but never will just send me on a carb binge after a few days.
Checking to see if you are still on Lifespan plan,and how your doing. I was attracted to your reply when you stated NO Carbs EVER...that would be my feelings as well. Take care,hope to hear from you. Choices
choices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #38  

I see this thread ended a year ago. Wondering if there are any CAD people still on here.
Nomoredimples2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:11 PM   #39  

Default uwielbiam was

hello. i am from poland. i uwielbiam was!
TheGef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:10 PM   #40  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

Default Wow

It's been five years to the day that I've visited this forum. I used to come here everyday. I lost over 100 pounds with 3FC and now I've gained it all back. But I'm here again so that's something. I'm down 18 pounds from February so...
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:36 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi ChickieBoom. Welcome back! Sorry to hear you've had a regain, but you've made the first step starting to lose again. Hope you continue to find the support here that helped you the first time! Good luck to you in your journey.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote