Old 01-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #16  

Hi ladies - I'll be starting WW again tomorrow! I have a hard time sticking with the plan. I joine WW for the first time in January 2009 and lost about 20 pounds in 4 months but quickly fell off the wagon and stopped counting points around April and have since gained 10 back. I just lost all motivation. I just stumbled upon this website a few days ago and it looks like great motivation. I'm looking forward to getting back on track and staying motivated with the rest of the WW ladies on this website!

Good luck to everyone!!
jenniferleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #17  
and Nibbles

S/C/G: 105 kg/102 kg/55 kg

Height: 5.1-5.2 ish..depending on the time of day

Can I join in as well?
Snakewhissperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:08 AM   #18  

Height: 5'6"

Hello all! I'm starting again too. A couple of years ago I made it down about 15 pounds before getting distracted and I've gained it all back plus a couple! Eep! Anyway, I'm still doing WW online (never did cancel that subscription LOL), and the changes I'm making this time: exercise from the beginning, and NO frozen meals! My goal is more health-motivated than ever, as I'm going to turn 50 this year!

Anyway, good to see you all!
LizzieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #19  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

I've tried WW before but this is the first time I'm going to attend meetings, hopefully that will help me. My first one is Wednesday.
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote